Online application
Physical Presence Days:1097
Application: Single
Application sent: November 30 2022
Delivered: November 30 2022
AOR: December 19,2022
GU1: February 18, 2023
BG Complete: February 20, 2023
Test Invite Letter: March 21, 2023 (Test Timeframe -March 24, 2023 till April 13, 2023)
Test Taken: March 24, 2023 (20/20)
LPP Completed: July 19, 2023 (In tracker), completed on July 17, 2023
Oath Scheduled: July 24, 2023 (Updated to in progress)
Oath Date: August 29, 2023

Please update in tracker!

Thanks again for all the support and information shared in this forum and wish everyone waiting to get to the finish line!!
Congratulations! Here I am waiting since June 23 LPP Completion for an oath invite :(

• Sad
Reactions: fpalazzo

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
Oath completed on July 24. Updated on july 26. Ecertificate received on July 25.
Did they allow you to pick e certificate or paper certificate during ceremony registration. Also, would they allow us to update email ID to receive e certificate since all of our IRCC communications currently goto my attorneys email. when we applied for citizenship there is no option to select certificate preference in application.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Update:
Oath email: July 26th
Oath Ceremony: August 2nd

ps: on tracker LPP shows July 19, it should be July 21. Thanks.
Congrats!
LPP July 19 should be correct... We follow the date in the Application History section. Not when the tracker gets updated. The tracker is behind GCMS by 48-72h

Reactions: sehmuz

Zicomatic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
This is true in most cases but not in all cases. My spouse and I were scheduled on different dates for Oath although it was a group family application. Also, your spouse can't just show up for ceremony without the invite. They need to have her citizenship certificate printed to give at the ceremony and it won't be done unless she is also invited to the same ceremony.
Update - My spouse got her Oath Invitation Email same day same date & time as me . Her Tracker is not updated with oath ceremony schedule.

I guess it was to good idea to reply back to them and mention that my spouse was not invited.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Did they allow you to pick e certificate or paper certificate during ceremony registration. Also, would they allow us to update email ID to receive e certificate since all of our IRCC communications currently goto my attorneys email. when we applied for citizenship there is no option to select certificate preference in application.
The registration clerk already set me up for e certificate. But from the oath instruction email- it states that we have an option to select ecertificate or paper one.
Most of the candidates were set up for ecertificates on July 24. SCR office.

I think you can update it.

Reactions: smal_can

canmench

Mar 31, 2023
I just called the client support , they told me that since its a group application oath ceremony should be together . He advised me to email them back which I already did. If no reply from them then just have her on the ceremony day with me. He checked her file everything is completed they probably just forgot to invite her…
Do you have the client support phone number, is it possible to share it? I have questions regarding my oath ceremony. Thanks

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
So now since I am on the last leg of my citizenship application and LPP is completed, I was wondering if I should wait a month or so to apply Super visa for my parents. Couple of points below:
1) PR expiry in Aug End
2) LPP Completed so Oath may be after a month, then certificate then apply for Canadian passport.

Should I wait for this process to be over or I should go ahead and apply before PR expiry? What is advisable? And my PR may expire while their super visa is in process.