+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi all, I am a November 2022 paper based applicant. I applied as a family (spouse and minor kid). I got my oath ceremony invite today but my spouse and kid have not got the same. My oath is next week. Should a family not be invited together? Does anyone have any input on this. Much appreciated. Thank you
Each individual gets an oath invite separately and a separate oath form to sign. What does the tracker show for the spouse?

For kids, the tracker usually does not show any updates and their application is granted when at least one parent's application is granted.

You could also get your spouse to call IRCC and see what is going on with their application tomorrow

Reactions: Nian427

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Each individual gets an oath invite separately and a separate oath form to sign. What does the tracker show for the spouse?

For kids, the tracker usually does not show any updates and their application is granted when at least one parent's application is granted.

You could also get your spouse to call IRCC and see what is going on with their application tomorrow
His application shows oath pending, everything else is complete. I'll ask him to call IRCC tomorrow. Thank you for you input

Umar khan

Nov 17, 2018
Hi i applied for citizenship last month so please tell me how to check my application on tracker i got my Aor today please help me thanks abd please send me link to go through thanks

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi i applied for citizenship last month so please tell me how to check my application on tracker i got my Aor today please help me thanks abd please send me link to go through thanks
You can follow the thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2023-citizenship-applications.804495/page-12
as you will find applicants with same timeline as yours. They may also have a tracking sheet where you can compare the timeline for each step.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Family (2 adults - 1 minors)
Application sent: Nov 20, 2022
AOR: Dec 7, 2022
Test complete: Mar 13, 2023

Radio silence since then
Anyone else in the same boat?
You can see my timeline in the signature. LPP in progress ever since I passed my test. Total silence for 4 months now.

Umar khan

Nov 17, 2018
I m trying to sing in account to check my status but its not leting me to sign or create a account i don't know why i can't create a account to see my status of my citizenship application what is pr tracking id required too please help me to create a account please thanks

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Family (2 adults - 1 minors)
Application sent: Nov 20, 2022
AOR: Dec 7, 2022
Test complete: Mar 13, 2023

Radio silence since then
Anyone else in the same boat?
Yup. Similar situation here, filed application and gave test a few days after you did though. Paper application, Scarborough office. Just radio silence the test completion got updated.

Any idea if ordering GCMS notes will help? I'm thinking of ordering them nonetheless, been 7 months and frustrating to see other people get done in 4-5 months.