+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
What a good day is today. Thank you IRCC
We submitted the citizenship application on 7th Nove 2022 and AOR was in Den 28 and the Background check was completed on Feb 25th.
Today That is almost 8 months after the application they sent my wife an email and say she does not have enough physical presence in Canada and ALL the applications of my family are canceled!!
WTF
I have to apply again:( Can a family with KId apply online or it is still paper only?
Really sorry to hear this.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
1. By looking at your test email ID
2. Calling IRCC
3. GCMS notes

Note: they may transfer your file at any stage to another office to distribute loads
Thanks for the quick reply. I checked my test invite email and the pdf they sent, but could not find the office name. My application is from Calgary, AB and the email only says it's from WestCitizenship Canada.
ALso, there is a number starting from CIT..... Is this the office name?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply. I checked my test invite email and the pdf they sent, but could not find the office name. My application is from Calgary, AB and the email only says it's from WestCitizenship Canada.
ALso, there is a number starting from CIT..... Is this the office name?
West Citizenship is Vancouver IRCC

Reactions: jpv2212

Kuroky

Nov 17, 2022
Did any one receive the citizenship certificate yet. how long it could take them to mail the certificate after the oath ceremony?

Reactions: SAKARUN

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Did any one receive the citizenship certificate yet. how long it could take them to mail the certificate after the oath ceremony?
They said 2 - 4 weeks, but again it depend on the office and the mail service. When was your online ceremony?