07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
What a good day is today. Thank you IRCC
We submitted the citizenship application on 7th Nove 2022 and AOR was in Den 28 and the Background check was completed on Feb 25th.
Today That is almost 8 months after the application they sent my wife an email and say she does not have enough physical presence in Canada and ALL the applications of my family are canceled!!
WTF
I have to apply again:( Can a family with KId apply online or it is still paper only?
Sorry to hear this...
Was there actually a shortfall of physical presence for your wife, or do you think it was a mistake on the IRCC's part?

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
We submitted the citizenship application on 7th Nove 2022 and AOR was in Den 28 and the Background check was completed on Feb 25th.
Today That is almost 8 months after the application they sent my wife an email and say she does not have enough physical presence in Canada and ALL the applications of my family are canceled!!
WTF
I have to apply again:( Can a family with KId apply online or it is still paper only?
Very sad to hear this. As far as I know, the first thing they would check is the physical presence days, so it is hard to believe that it was detected after 8 months.

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
WTF
Sorry that's crazy but your date math seems off - it hasn't even been 7 months yet? How are you calculating dates? When did you arrive and how many days were you outside?

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I scrolled through my citizenship test invite letter and could find any address.
Mine was saying on the title of the email: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Niagara IRCC.
Also, the sender was "DN NGF Citizenship"

Which is great....Niagara is the slowest one as far as I've seen.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi, I attended the online citizenship ceremony recently. I would like to know when the Citizenship Ceremony status in my tracker changes to Completed? Is it after mailing the certificate?

Reactions: Rolzyy

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, I attended the online citizenship ceremony recently. I would like to know when the Citizenship Ceremony status in my tracker changes to Completed? Is it after mailing the certificate?
No. Until about 10 days after the ceremony, the tracker will show - CONGRATULATIONS. And then - closed. It is at this moment that the certificate is sent to you.

Reactions: SAKARUN