+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

rbkg

Nov 20, 2018
Forum experts:

Can anyone from the group please reply to below questions? Thanks in advance!
  • Does the tracker always load the page (loading/chargement) status before getting an update?
  • What is the current timeline trend from LPP complete to oath ceremony for November 2022 applicants? My processing office is Mississauga.
  • My LPP was completed on March 22, 2023 (All are completed except oath not started; AOR – Jan 12, 2023). Should I raise a webform or keep waiting until I hear from them?
Thank you!

Rolzyy

Feb 20, 2023
Hi all,

My tracker has been updated today showing that the citizenship has been completed and is officially closed.

Just here waiting for the citizenship certificate to come in the mail to apply for our passport!

I’m hoping for amazing news as well for the rest of applicants here in this forum! It has taken us exactly 6 months from being filed to the ceremony itself!

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that my oath ceremony was completed today (virtual Scarborough office)

It truly was an amazing achievement and now we wait for the certificate in the mail.

Best of luck all and I hope you all have a wonderful Oath ceremony!☺

Dreamer4

Mar 19, 2023
Forum experts:

Can anyone from the group please reply to below questions? Thanks in advance!
  • Does the tracker always load the page (loading/chargement) status before getting an update?
  • What is the current timeline trend from LPP complete to oath ceremony for November 2022 applicants? My processing office is Mississauga.
  • My LPP was completed on March 22, 2023 (All are completed except oath not started; AOR – Jan 12, 2023). Should I raise a webform or keep waiting until I hear from them?
Thank you!
-I think the load the page issue is just after being invited for the oath.
-check the spread sheet for current trends
-probably should just wait. if you contact them they will probably tell you 'they are working on it'

rbkg

Nov 20, 2018
-I think the load the page issue is just after being invited for the oath.
-check the spread sheet for current trends
-probably should just wait. if you contact them they will probably tell you 'they are working on it'
Thank you for the comments.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
It's taking forever for our application. Our test was completed in Feb (status updated on Mar 7), and since then there is no progress. Does anyone have an idea what should be going on? and how to send a web form?

Dreamer4

Mar 19, 2023
It's taking forever for our application. Our test was completed in Feb (status updated on Mar 7), and since then there is no progress. Does anyone have an idea what should be going on? and how to send a web form?
-probably should just wait like the rest of us. if you contact them they will probably tell you 'they are working on it'.

Reactions: jpv2212

CanSal23

May 8, 2023
-probably should just wait like rest of us. There are people completed their tests in Jan/Feb 2023 and some finished their tests in 2022 and there is no movement for most of us. If your office is NGF- welcome to the team. Other IRCC offices deligated their work to NGF IRCC and it is overloaded with work.Thats why you see applications from BC, Winnipeg, Mississagua, Scarborough and Montreal are processed faster because it appears that NGF office is processing those applications.

Reactions: jpv2212

CanSal23

May 8, 2023
It has been 2 months already my application has no update.
For my application it has been 3 month 17 days post citizenship test completion update (Feb 13th). Ghost update on March 2nd and then silence.
On a positive note - I am hoping that all of our applications are getting closer to the oath ceremony.

Last edited:
Reactions: fpalazzo

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
Anyone waiting on oath invite from Kitchener office?
My application DM since April 28 and still waiting on oath invite, do you know how long it takes from Kitchener office?

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My updated timelines

Type: Paper application
Application: Family (Spouse and Kid)
Application Sent: Nov 25, 2022
Application Delivered: Nov 30, 2022
AOR: Jan 9, 2023
Application Status Update (In Progress): Mar 9, 2023
Background : Complete (Mar 3)
Test invite: March 23, 2023
Test given date: April 8, 2023 (myself) & April 10 (spouse)
LPP complete: May 25, 2023
Hi There!

Is there any update on your oath? Please & Thank you!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
-probably should just wait like rest of us. There are people completed their tests in Jan/Feb 2023 and some finished their tests in 2022 and there is no movement for most of us. If your office is NGF- welcome to the team. Other IRCC offices deligated their work to NGF IRCC and it is overloaded with work.Thats why you see applications from BC, Winnipeg, Mississagua, Scarborough and Montreal are processed faster because it appears that NGF office is processing those applications.
I see. What's NGF?