+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

korgprof80

Apr 24, 2023
Our profile is similar. I am from Halifax too and submitted the application on a similar date. Ghost update was on March 7th and nothing after that.
Is your office also Montreal? I'm not sure why our application was sent there, when the Sydney office is close by

Last edited:

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
thank you, this is useful information. Now, my wife's FP was submitted on April 19, and it was showing 30 days to submit, should this strike affect result sending from RCMP? i understand it will be about 3 to 4 weeks before i may see any update in tracker.
Sorry to repeat myself here again, but I am not yet clear here. so asking again -regarding FP, the FP request came in on April 18, FP done on RCMP authorized agency on April 19, checked with them on April 21 that yes, all ok and submitted same day to RCMP. on tracker if i login and check, it still shows - action pending on you i.e. we need your FP. is this normal? how long does it take to reflect there (i read on here, about 3 weeks to 6 weeks right?) - or should we do follow up with RCMP?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Sorry to repeat myself here again, but I am not yet clear here. so asking again -regarding FP, the FP request came in on April 18, FP done on RCMP authorized agency on April 19, checked with them on April 21 that yes, all ok and submitted same day to RCMP. on tracker if i login and check, it still shows - action pending on you i.e. we need your FP. is this normal? how long does it take to reflect there (i read on here, about 3 weeks to 6 weeks right?) - or should we do follow up with RCMP?
It is normal. Usually it takes a week or so to show up and sometimes even the tracker is updated but there is a lag so for eg you may see it on Apri 26th that FP received on April 21 something like that... so don't worry, wait for a week or so (they give timeline of up to 4 weeks)

Reactions: kbi911

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
It is normal. Usually it takes a week or so to show up and sometimes even the tracker is updated but there is a lag so for eg you may see it on Apri 26th that FP received on April 21 something like that... so don't worry, wait for a week or so (they give timeline of up to 4 weeks)
thank you

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
Hello All,

I submitted my Citizenship application and below is my timeline

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Sudbury
Physical Presence Days: 1519
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 26, 2022
Delivered: Nov 26, 2022
AOR: Dec 12, 2022
Test Invite: Mar 10, 2023
Test Taken: Apr 3rd, 2023
Test Completed: Apr 6th, 2023
LPP: In progress
Ceremony: Not started

While I can check the stated in tracker, I am not able to check it ECAS.
I receive the below error
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons: "
Is ECAS status different from the tracker?

korgprof80

Apr 24, 2023
Hello All,

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons: "
I also have the same issue with ECAS, I've not been able to create the account there. Whatever info (UCI, app no.) I use, it won't let me create an account. Any solution guys?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hello All,

ECAS IS ONLY FOR PAPER APPLICATIONS.

Reactions: awaitingcadpr