+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

mcop

Apr 11, 2023
Mine is Sydney too! do u think they are fast?
Oh I don't know, it looks fast because I got the test invite, but then in my case all boxes are still in progress. And I was expecting to have most of them as completed, except for the Test (that I did yesterday) and Oath.

Don't understand why would take so long to complete the finger prints, background, and all the other basic steps that were provided last year =/

canbb

Mar 1, 2023
Type: Paper application
Application: Family (Spouse and Kid)
Application Sent: Nov 30, 2022
AOR: Jan 9, 2023
Application Status Update (In Progress): Mar 9, 2023
Language Skills: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Physical Presence: In progress
Background : Complete
Test invite: March 23, 2023
Test interview date: April 8, 2023 (myself) & April 10 (spouse)

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Type: Paper application
Application: Family (Spouse and Kid)
Application Sent: Nov 30, 2022
AOR: Jan 9, 2023
Application Status Update (In Progress): Mar 9, 2023
Language Skills: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Physical Presence: In progress
Background : Complete
Test invite: March 23, 2023
Test interview date: April 8, 2023 (myself) & April 10 (spouse)
We go by delivery date. When was you application delivered? Also when was your BG marked complete?

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Very strange.
Right now I received an email from CIC- Calgary.
Why from Calgary?- I live in Vancouver!
The language evidence document that was submitted wit your application does not meet the language requirements. The CLBPT is NOT accepted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada as of language ability for Immigration.
Please submit alternative Language Evidence Document as soon as possible.

Does anyone know where in Vancouver or Richmond, BC this test can be taken? (Which exactly meets the requirements)

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Very strange.
The language evidence document that was submitted wit your application does not meet the language requirements. The CLBPT is NOT accepted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada as of language ability for Immigration.

Does anyone know where in Vancouver or Richmond, BC this test can be taken? (Which exactly meets the requirements)
https://celpip-registration.paragontesting.ca/registration/#/registration/test-selection

Reactions: Alex30

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Very strange.

What proof of language did you submit for your PR? You can use the same proof even if expired. Else, you can use a Secondary or Post Secondary Education transcripts/diploma (inside or outside Canada) as long as the medium of instruction was in English or French.

See more here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#language
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=571&top=5

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Very strange.

You can also try IELTS (computer-based version) ILAC is good for it. You will get results in a couple of days. May I ask what exactly you provided as a document for Language Requirement?