+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I’m anxious. People from Vancouver are getting update on test completed after max 10 days but I haven’t got yet after 16 days! Send them an email and received the typical answer that your test in the process of being reviewed by the officer.
Guys please tell me what can I do?
Vancouver. My test was on March 11. No confirmation yet. You have to understand that the support service solves absolutely nothing. This service is not immigration officers. They do not take notes. They don't pay attention. They don't do anything about your case. They can open your file and tell you which department the delay is in. No more help. Believe me, after 3 years of war with them, I know what I'm talking about.
You can only wait.

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Submit a web form under technical issues with screen shots. If they respond with a generic response, send webform again and again
I'm facing the same issue since December 2022, sent more than 15 webforms and tired with the same generic response

Last edited:

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I'm facing the same issue since December 2022, sent more than 15 webforms and tired with the same generic response
I guess for now using the webform for a status update is one of your options... Why don't you give them a call on Monday and find out when your BG was marked complete and when your test was marked complete? That way you'll have some peace of mind... LPP timeline is approx. 60 days from test complete (for Vancouver IRCC) date and you can call them again around that time...

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
In the case of passing Canada's test has an important nuance. There is a TEST DATE. The test window. It follows from this that since there is a test window, they MUST provide a result. ANY. In other words - the candidate passed the test, did not score the required scores, or did not take the test at all - IRCC are obliged to provide the result, since the test window has ended. Call them. I would also write to tech support. Even better, provide a screenshot of the screen (if you have done so) with a unique test address as proof of passing the test.

Dreamer4

Mar 19, 2023
I am new to this forum.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1826
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 7-2022
Delivered: Online
AOR: Nov 22-2022
Background completed: Mar 8-2023

I am over 55 so Language and test are not required

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
What is your full timeline for the spreadsheet? (link in signature)
Physical Presence Days: 1150
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: 09/12/2022
AOR: 28/12/2022
BG Completed: 11/02/2023
Test Invite: 23/02/2023
Test Taken: 03/03/2023
Citizenship Test Completed: not yet

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1150
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: 09/12/2022
AOR: 28/12/2022
BG Completed: 11/02/2023
Test Invite: 23/02/2023
Test Taken: 03/03/2023
Citizenship Test Completed: not yet
I see you are a Dec 2022 applicant... Your entry is already in the December tab of the spreadsheet

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I see you are a Dec 2022 applicant... Your entry is already in the December tab of the spreadsheet
Quick question/point……..This month applicant thing is very confusing and misleading. The month that determines where the applicant should be posting should be determined by the month of AOR not month of submission. Because the clock starts ticking from AOR, so it would make sense for anyone comparing timelines. I can send my application in January 2022 but AOR is July 2022, then I should be a July application not January. Meaning IRCC has accepted my application in July.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Quick question/point……..This month applicant thing is very confusing and misleading. The month that determines where the applicant should be posting should be determined by the month of AOR not month of submission. Because the clock starts ticking from AOR, so it would make sense for anyone comparing timelines. I can send my application in January 2022 but AOR is July 2022, then I should be a July application not January. Meaning IRCC has accepted my application in July.
We go by delivery date of application in this forum. Online applications are delivered the same day

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I guess for now using the webform for a status update is one of your options... Why don't you give them a call on Monday and find out when your BG was marked complete and when your test was marked complete? That way you'll have some peace of mind... LPP timeline is approx. 60 days from test complete (for Vancouver IRCC) date and you can call them again around that time...
That’s a good idea, will try to call them, thanks

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
In the case of passing Canada's test has an important nuance. There is a TEST DATE. The test window. It follows from this that since there is a test window, they MUST provide a result. ANY. In other words - the candidate passed the test, did not score the required scores, or did not take the test at all - IRCC are obliged to provide the result, since the test window has ended. Call them. I would also write to tech support. Even better, provide a screenshot of the screen (if you have done so) with a unique test address as proof of passing the test.
Already did what you mentioned, but will try to call them at least to get an update about my application