+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Alfredshi53

Aug 9, 2019
Received AOR for my minor and myself, but my wife did not find it anywhere in her mailbox. Is this normal ?

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1112
Application: Family 2 adults +1 minor
Application sent: Nov 16
Delivered: Nov 21
AOR: JAN.19

Gmzjabla12

Apr 9, 2016
Did you receive AOR? Mine was delivered on Nov 9th to New Waterford through UPS and no AOR yet.. I am very concerned now if New Waterford is the reason why no AOR for me..
The problem is only ups delivered it to new waterford why not any other courier and still not even a single person got AOR i think UPS messed up.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
The problem is only ups delivered it to new waterford why not any other courier and still not even a single person got AOR i think UPS messed up.
someone confirmed delivered to New Waterford location on Nov 18th and receiving AOR on Jan 17th

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Received AOR for my minor and myself, but my wife did not find it anywhere in her mailbox. Is this normal ?

Physical Presence Days: 1112
Application sent: Nov 16
Delivered: Nov 21
AOR: JAN.19
This happened with my son, they messed up the email address. Try the old tracker https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do which only requires UCI. I found him their at AOR stage like the rest of us
I sent a web form to get the email corrected but no reply yet

Reactions: Alfredshi53

Gmzjabla12

Apr 9, 2016
someone confirmed delivered to New Waterford location on Nov 18th and receiving AOR on Jan 17th
Really? Then probably no need to worry my application was delivered on 2nd December lets see if they send me AOR in next two weeks. If not then its delay for all

Starmoon90

Jan 19, 2023
Location delivered: Sydney , Waterford
Physical Presence Days: 1173
Application sent: Nov 28
Delivered: Nov 29
AOR: Not yet

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
I sent my paper application to Sydney for the courier address, and it was delivered on 30th Nov. I missed to add word Grant adult in the address.
The tracking is showing delivered Sydney. How i should know if it’s forwarded to different address?
Is that okay that I missed to mention in the address Grant adult?
Thanks

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I sent my paper application to Sydney for the courier address, and it was delivered on 30th Nov. I missed to add word Grant adult in the address.
The tracking is showing delivered Sydney. How i should know if it’s forwarded to different address?
Is that okay that I missed to mention in the address Grant adult?
Thanks
You should be fine even if you did not write "Grant Adults"... Just wait on your AOR. Currently from the spreadsheet, paper applications delivered around Nov 20 are seeing AOR

Reactions: Jose1

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
You should be fine even if you did not write "Grant Adults"... Just wait on your AOR. Currently from the spreadsheet, applications delivered around Nov 20 are seeing AOR
I saw they sending AOR up to 24th for some applications as per the spreadsheet.
It take long time to get AOR!
If the application is not complete how long it take to let you know?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1,169
Application: Family (Two Adults)
Application sent: Nov 21, 2022
Delivered:
AOR:
Got AOR for my application. Kindly update the tracker.

Physical Presence Days: 1,169
Application: Family (Two Adults)
Application sent: Nov 21, 2022
Delivered: Nov 23, 2022
AOR: Jan 20, 2023