+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
It doesnt have address, it just says Sydney NS, on the receipt as well which is strange - were the agent able to confirm they have received your file and it is a queue?
yes so in your case it was delivered to their location in Sydney.
No agent can not see the status. But he escalated the issue to processing office by sending an email with my details.

Reactions: ijaz_ch84

lugubrious

Nov 17, 2022
Application type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1100.5
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: Nov 12, 2022
Delivered: Nov 17, 2022
Application Received in ECAS: Jan 10, 2023
AOR:
In Progress:

Reactions: SAKARUN

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
Just a quick suggestion, in the spreadsheet can the application type column(online/paper) be moved to the first couple of columns ? its very hard to drag to right and filtering on mobile is next to impossible.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Just a quick suggestion, in the spreadsheet can the application type column(online/paper) be moved to the first couple of columns ? its very hard to drag to right and filtering on mobile is next to impossible.
IDs (first column) that are Italicised and underlined are Online applications

Reactions: SAKARUN

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi all,

I have a question. I tried ECAS link and it showed me the address from the time i landed in Canada. I click on Change address it didnt allow, then i went again to the ECAS link it asked me to enter address change and also add other applicants on my file to the list. I added new address and hit submit. now whenever i click ECAS link it takes me to change address page.

Please note i have not yet received AOR. Until yesterday when I searched the file in ECAS nothing showed up but today it showed Application received but old address.

Now wondering did i do something which i was not supposed to?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,

I have a question. I tried ECAS link and it showed me the address from the time i landed in Canada. I click on Change address it didnt allow, then i went again to the ECAS link it asked me to enter address change and also add other applicants on my file to the list. I added new address and hit submit. now whenever i click ECAS link it takes me to change address page.

Please note i have not yet received AOR. Until yesterday when I searched the file in ECAS nothing showed up but today it showed Application received but old address.

Now wondering did i do something which i was not supposed to?
You did nothing wrong. Many people see the old address. Once you get AOR you can request for address change. If ECAS not working do send the same via webform. But wait for AOR first before doing it.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
You did nothing wrong. Many people see the old address. Once you get AOR you can request for address change. If ECAS not working do send the same via webform. But wait for AOR first before doing it.
phew Thanks!!
yeah shall wait for AOR. I logged out that screen and logged back in it show citizenship application received..so guess AOR is coming in a couple of days or so

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Citizenship Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days:
No of Applicants: Family (04)
Application sent:
Nov 8, 2022
Application delivered: Nov 14, 2022
AOR : January 11, 2023

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Is it normal for Language, Background, physical presence, and prohibitions to be in progress all at once?
Yes, LPP starts out as "in progress" along with "Background Check". Unfortunately the tracker is misleading. They don't work on LPP until the very end. Typically they change to complete anywhere from weeks to 3 months after BG and Test are marked as complete. Once LPP is marked as complete a decision is made and oath can be in weeks to 6 months

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Citizenship Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days:
No of Applicants: Family (04)
Application sent:
Nov 8, 2022
Application delivered: Nov 14, 2022
AOR : January 11, 2023
I have duplicated record in Spreadsheet - Admin can you please remove one record leo-84 / ijaz_ch84

Last edited:
Reactions: shiremag

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
So I called IRCC to understand why tracker shows application received and no AOR. It seems they have it as received and prospective, so AORs will be sent soon.

Also I learnt that they had my email address as my representative that i used for PR process, so the agent on call updated with my own email id and also my home address and phone number.

Not sure if the email for AOR went to my agent whom i used for immigration or they will still be sending out.

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
Can you please share the tracker link? can you please advise how to check if they received or not? are u using the UCI number? or the PR?
I am waiting on AOR, my application delivered on Nov 30th,
Thank you,

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Can you please share the tracker link? can you please advise how to check if they received or not? are u using the UCI number? or the PR?
I am waiting on AOR, my application delivered on Nov 30th,
Thank you,
ECAS is available only to paper applicants. You'll need to use the new tracker if you are an online applicant. Links are in the signature

Reactions: Jose1