+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I'm getting the below error when I try to register for the tracker:

Correct these errors:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Any help/ context is appreciated. My AOR date is Jan 5.
If you aren't able to login/create an account in a week from AOR, please use the web form under technical difficulties to let them know you are unable to create an account.

Also:
1. Make sure you enter UCI without the dash
2. Type in the new password (don't use password generator or auto fill)
3. People have had more success creating the account on a mobile device

Reactions: harmeet147

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Here is my updated status:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1151
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 5
Delivered: Nov 9
AOR: Jan 5

Here is my updated status:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1151
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 5
Delivered: Nov 9
AOR: Jan 5
In Progress: Jan 7

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
If you aren't able to login/create an account in a week from AOR, please use the web form under technical difficulties to let them know you are unable to create an account.

Also:
1. Make sure you enter UCI without the dash
2. Type in the new password (don't use password generator or auto fill)
3. People have had more success creating the account on a mobile device
Thanks. I figured dash in UCI was the issue

bip

Feb 15, 2013
EDMONTON
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
26-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
28-11-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Just a random question!!! Do we get an email notification when they do any updates in the application/tracker? Or should we check the account every now and then.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Anyone who has application delivered on or before Nov 9th, and still waiting for AOR?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
if your's was paper application, have you tried ECAS link using UCI or COPR details to see if it shows anything? Sometimes some people are able to check before AOR too

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
if your's was paper application, have you tried ECAS link using UCI or COPR details to see if it shows anything? Sometimes some people are able to check before AOR too
I already tried that but no results there.
I called the contact Center today and they escalated the issue of AOR delay.

Reactions: angel1719

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
oh that is good. Hope you receive it soon :)

partly i think it is because it was diverted to Waterford, they are training new members hence a bit delayed but shouldn't be long before you get it.

Reactions: niswe

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
what was the sequence you used to reach the call center - I am unable to reach to call center agent using a different call routing option.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
what was the sequence you used to reach the call center - I am unable to reach to call center agent using a different call routing option.
I don’t remember the sequence as such. I called on 1-888-242-2100. Entered UCI when it asked. Then followed checked status, and later for citizenship option..

Reactions: ijaz_ch84

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
are you also in similar situation - no AOR with delivery diverted to New Waterford?

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
same no signature.. but you can see on tracker - location name where it was delivered.
It doesnt have address, it just says Sydney NS, on the receipt as well which is strange - were the agent able to confirm they have received your file and it is a queue?