Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 3, 2022
Delivered: Nov 7, 2022
AOR: Nov 18, 2022
You are the fastest paper application in November. Is your application Urgent or normal?

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
You are the fastest paper application in November. Is your application Urgent or normal?
Guys, I selected CELPIP and uploaded CELPIP General and IRCC rejected my application based on proof of langauge. I have since re-uploaded my Humber College Certificate of postgraduate and its transcript and resubmitted. Lost 15 days because of this! All happened today- Nov 15 to Nov 29.

aditlakhani

Jan 5, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application sent: November 8th
Delivered: November 8thOnline
AOR: WAITING

Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application sent: November 8th
Delivered: November 8thOnline
AOR: November 23rd

Reactions: ulka0410 and Rhbcc

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Guys, I selected CELPIP and uploaded CELPIP General and IRCC rejected my application based on proof of langauge. I have since re-uploaded my Humber College Certificate of postgraduate and its transcript and resubmitted. Lost 15 days because of this! All happened today- Nov 15 to Nov 29.
If you would have applied on paper it would have taken more than 40 days to just return the application and another few days (time and money) to resend the application by post. The total time lost if you would have applied on paper would have easily been more than a month and a half.

15 days turn around for a return with online applications can definitely be improved but count yourself lucky that it was this quick given the backlog! 15 days is tiny in the grand scheme of things. Now that you'll soon get your AOR buckle up, you have about a years wait to get to the finish line (hopefully sooner).

Reactions: linxord

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Thanks for adding me to the November sheet.
In my opinion, it would be better if the citizenship application sheets sort based on the date of application, what do you think guys?
Is it possible to make it?
I have sorted the Nov tab temporarily for you to look at by Delivery date. Sorting it by oath date lets us observe certain trends. For example in November, so far only online applications have received AORs (underlined IDs are online apps) except for one.

Reactions: Mah11

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Any Paper AOR recently? Mine 3rd November still waiting
The latest paper AOR seen today in the spreadsheet is for an application delivered October 3 (link for google sheet in signature). The latest online app AOR received today is for an application delivered November 15.

For a paper application delivered November 3, you'll have to wait a little longer... Keep watching the spreadsheets

tovey1kenobi

Nov 29, 2022
Initial post.

Physical Presence Days: 1490 days
Application sent: November 22, 2022
Delivered: November 22, 2022
AOR:

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
I have sorted the Nov tab temporarily for you to look at by Delivery date. Sorting it by oath date lets us observe certain trends. For example in November, so far only online applications have received AORs (underlined IDs are online apps) except for one.
Thank you so much, it's nice of you.

Reactions: shiremag

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey Guys just a quick question about the Online platform which is used for submitting Citizenship application, Where its still does NOT SHOW AOR and its written: "Status of your application: Submitted for our review"
while I received AOR email on NOV 21 only and I was managed to even create Account for the Tracker.

Has anybody have or monitor this kind of issue...? I think it does not matter even since that website is used only for submitting online application.

Thanks.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
@forw.jane , The google sheets now has two additional columns "Finger Prints Received" and "Test Complete" to align the spreadsheet with the new tracker. I am going to fix the sort scripts and conditional formatting later today.

It would be great if you and other admins that have access to edit the sheets help backfill these dates!

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: forw.jane

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019