+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi,

A quick question to people who have received their AORs or who know how that works.

Do you get the AORs through the day or at everyone gets one at a specific time, just want to understand if it's worth being anxious all day when I receive an email or to look out for any emails at say 10:00 am (the specific time)? People who received their AORs already, when did you get them?
AOR and auto-generated emails sent to you by the system 24hrs after the intake officer reviews your application - I have no idea if its morning or night but most auto-generated emails are sent in a specific time period depending on the system limitation (IRCC might have some limit that says send 10k AOR 3 time daily or whatever, to not overwhelm the system) I only know this because I read an operation manual once of how the internal intake officers review application and entered them into the system, and what they have to do in order to generate a AOR and then once generated they download it and send via mail, or send via email if you have an email on file.

Furthermore, you will need to wait for a few more weeks as IRCC is Processing AOR for applications received on Oct 3 at the moment.

Last, even after you get the AOR, you will still have anxiety and checking every email will feel like it should be from IRCC lol so that never goes away until you say that oath and get that certificate in yo hand.

Good luck

Ohh to also answer your question I got my AOR at 10am in the morning back when I got mine

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone, my details are below and I just got an email requesting me to fix my physical calculation.
On the new calculator, it is asking me if I had a temporary visa within the 5 years period.
I did have 2 temporary visas:
Oct 2017 - Jun 2018 (Visitor)
Jun 2018 - Mar 2019 (Work Permit)

Mar 2019 - when I received my PR

Which one would you recommend me to include in the calculator? To be honest, I thought they would start counting from the time I got the Work Permit (which are considered 0.5 day).
Obs: I got my PR under Spouse Sponsorship, got married in November 2017 in Canada. Submitted my application in March 2018.

Type: Online application/Paper application Online
Physical Presence Days: 1259 days
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) Single
Application sent: Nov 6th 2022
Delivered: N/A
AOR:

Turecanadian

Nov 13, 2022
Hi everyone, my details are below and I just got an email requesting me to fix my physical calculation.
On the new calculator, it is asking me if I had a temporary visa within the 5 years period.
I did have 2 temporary visas:
Oct 2017 - Jun 2018 (Visitor)
Jun 2018 - Mar 2019 (Work Permit)

Mar 2019 - when I received my PR

Which one would you recommend me to include in the calculator? To be honest, I thought they would start counting from the time I got the Work Permit (which are considered 0.5 day).
Obs: I got my PR under Spouse Sponsorship, got married in November 2017 in Canada. Submitted my application in March 2018.

Type: Online application/Paper application Online
Physical Presence Days: 1259 days
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) Single
Application sent: Nov 6th 2022
Delivered: N/A
AOR:
You can put both the entries of tourist visa and work permit.. as you mentioned above

Reactions: fpalazzo

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,169
Application: Family (Two Adults)
Application sent: Nov 21, 2022
Delivered:
AOR:

Chyro

Nov 22, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 3, 2022
Delivered: Nov 7, 2022
AOR: Nov 18, 2022
Is this really a paper application, i thought apps received the week of October 3 is what's been processed?

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 3, 2022
Delivered: Nov 7, 2022
AOR: Nov 18, 2022
Were you able to sign up with the online tracker? Not the ecas but the actual online tracker used by both online and paper applicants?