Application: Single
Application sent: November 30 2022
Delivered: November 30 2022
AOR:

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi Raeisi,

How odd! It's too bad we can get support to fix the issue. I would really like to see the updates. Let me know if you do hear from them - and I will update you as well!
I sent 3 emails so far, put as usual with IRCC team no response, will update you in case of any changes. Have a good one and let’s stay positive.

nxtrieu

Nov 12, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,103
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: Nov 13 2022
Delivered: Nov 13 2022
AOR: Dec 6 2022

Updated in the sheet

Last edited:

abanerjee

Oct 7, 2014
Physical presence: 1100
Application sent: Nov 29th 2022 (me), my husband(Dec 5th 2022)
Delivered: Same Day
AOR: Not yet

Also can anyone tell me how do I do the group application thingy to make sure hubby's and my application is processed together?

SriCan22

Dec 6, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1495
Application: Single
Application sent: 26-Nov-2022
Delivered: 26-Nov-2022
AOR: Pending

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just received a document from IRCC, but I am not sure if this is the AOR. The letter says:

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP . UCI: Application: xxxxxxxxx
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen.....

For those who got the AOR, can you please confirm if that's it?

Thank you!

nxtrieu

Nov 12, 2022
Hi everyone,
I just received a document from IRCC, but I am not sure if this is the AOR. The letter says:

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP . UCI: Application: xxxxxxxxx
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen.....

For those who got the AOR, can you please confirm if that's it?

Thank you!
AOR is Acknowledgement Of Receipt and it is your letter. Congrats.

Reactions: fpalazzo

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Physical presence: 1100
Application sent: Nov 29th 2022 (me), my husband(Dec 5th 2022)
Delivered: Same Day
AOR: Not yet

Also can anyone tell me how do I do the group application thingy to make sure hubby's and my application is processed together?
Your entry has been added to the November tab of the spreadsheet and your husband’s entry is in the December tab of the spreadsheet (link in signature)

Your applications will be processed individually and there is no option to link them after the you have applied. For a group application, you should have created a group in and followed the invitation process.

No need to be too concerned as the end goal is the same and a lot of people submitted two single applications before group applications were available. In this case one application may progress faster than the other or they may follow the same pace

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physical Presence Days: 1,103
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: Nov 13 2022
Delivered: Nov 13 2022
AOR: Dec 6 2022

Updated in the sheet
Hey.. you say family of 4, so I assume no kids under 18 then? since it is online application. Just checking because, I was trying to find out if I can apply online for my family..

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey.. you say family of 4, so I assume no kids under 18 then? since it is online application. Just checking because, I was trying to find out if I can apply online for my family..
For now Online application is available for groups of adults over 18. They were supposed to allow minors in groups or individual minors to apply online before the end of the year…

Hoping they release that update before Christmas… else, I guess people have to wait for them to release it next year

nxtrieu

Nov 12, 2022
No kids under 18. They will accept more online applications later. Please check when you apply online.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All, it seems the paper based applications are processed faster compared to the online applications, I am not sure why the online applicants are left behind. My friends who applied (paper application) in May, gave his citizenship exam last month.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For now Online application is available for groups of adults over 18. They were supposed to allow minors in groups or individual minors to apply online before the end of the year…

Hoping they release that update before Christmas… else, I guess people have to wait for them to release it next year
Hmm.. that would be nice.. I do not want to sit and photocopy two sixty page passports per person to send the application!

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018