+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I got the request for passport pages on 04/05/23 as an email me & my wife - We did submit all the passport pages on the same day - no updates on the Tracker.

did somebody else got same request ? is it a common request ? should I expect that my LPP will be completed soon ?
Yes, some online applicants get asked to submit all passport pages before a decision is made. It's not unusual

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.

Rolzyy

Feb 20, 2023
UPDATE May 7th,2033

I logged on hubby portal today which had an updated tracker for today as he previously had a ghost update on 5/5/23. Upon checking, his LPP have all been marked as complete as of May 4th,2023.

I also checked back my portal and I do have a ghost update as of today but I haven’t seen anything new but keeping with his ghost update timelines, I’m assuming that my LPP will be marked as complete by Tuesday or Wednesday off this week. I’ll check back then and update.

I logged in today (on hubby profile) and I saw that he had a ghost update today (5/5/23) indicating new activities for stuff that was already updated on Feb 22nd. There was another ghost update on March 2nd which I believe was a automated system generated one that day.

my profile has no new update since March 2nd. I’m hoping to see a ghost update on my profile hopefully next week.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
UPDATE May 7th,2033

I logged on hubby portal today which had an updated tracker for today as he previously had a ghost update on 5/5/23. Upon checking, his LPP have all been marked as complete as of May 4th,2023.

I also checked back my portal and I do have a ghost update as of today but I haven’t seen anything new but keeping with his ghost update timelines, I’m assuming that my LPP will be marked as complete by Tuesday or Wednesday off this week. I’ll check back then and update.

Hi, I have same thing, ghost Update on May 5th, 2023 and all the activities says "NEW UPDATE", but there was nothing new. Last update was in March 2nd and now its May 5th, It seems like my LPP will be completed in Next week, based on your situation too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alex2.5 and Rolzyy