Application submitted on Nov 11

Application received Nov 15

AOR Feb 15

SA approval Feb 15

Biometrics completed April 8

Medical completed April 26

RFV (request for visa letter?) - May 20

What is left in the process? Thanks in advance
When you eligibility and background started/completed?

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Question - Do we get to know if our file has moved to a visa office and started processing? I'm not asking about the VO information we get in SA letter, but after wards.
In our case, PA received an email with UCI and application number but wierdly with the instructions to link paper application to online account. Whereas, ours was an online application. This was April 4th. Can't be AOR2 as my eligibility and background are still "not started" on the tracker. So I assumed this was when my file transferred to VO.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Anyone in the group who was able to reach out to IRCC on call? Kindly let us know if that helped speed up your application process. I've been trying to reach out since morning without any luck. Planning to order GCMS notes. Its been 6+ months already.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Anyone in the group who was able to reach out to IRCC on call? Kindly let us know if that helped speed up your application process. I've been trying to reach out since morning without any luck. Planning to order GCMS notes. Its been 6+ months already.
Calling IRCC will not speed up the process.

It's only been 6 months - this is still very early in the process, and probably not worth ordering GCMS notes at this time. The vast majority of people who applied in November are still waiting (and most people who applied months earlier too).

Terang1987

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Submitted Nov 19th via the Online Portal, received an email instantly saying the application was received.
Hi good afternoon, is it online application? I was trying to figure out how to apply online for spousal sponsorship. Does anyone have a link?

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Calling IRCC will not speed up the process.

It's only been 6 months - this is still very early in the process, and probably not worth ordering GCMS notes at this time. The vast majority of people who applied in November are still waiting (and most people who applied months earlier too).
I heard it takes about 2 months if we order GCMS notes, so by that time my application might already be 8+ months if not approved and will know the status. That was my thought behind it. Anyways, thanks for replying.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I heard it takes about 2 months if we order GCMS notes, so by that time my application might already be 8+ months if not approved and will know the status. That was my thought behind it. Anyways, thanks for replying.
Instead of ordering for GCMS,why not just talk to your MP office.They will contact IRCC and let you know the latest update on your application.

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
Could anyone advise if we get an email once the eligibility and/or background checks are completed? Or do we just need to keep checking the tracker to know if this was completed? Thanks so much!

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi,
Could anyone advise if we get an email once the eligibility and/or background checks are completed? Or do we just need to keep checking the tracker to know if this was completed? Thanks so much!
I think when is completed you will get a PPA email.I stand to be corrected though.