+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi,
Could anyone advise if we get an email once the eligibility and/or background checks are completed? Or do we just need to keep checking the tracker to know if this was completed? Thanks so much!
What’s your timeline and VO location?

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
RFV. They're asking for my wife to send the RFV letter, her passport, two passport photos, her height and eye colour.

So is this where they stamp the visa in her passport and give her COPR?

What's left after this?
So is this where they stamp the visa in her passport and give her COPR?
- Yes, it is!

What's left after this?
- After she receives her passport, just buy the flight ticket and fly to Canada!!!!! :)

Reactions: USCAN2019

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Anyone in the group who was able to reach out to IRCC on call? Kindly let us know if that helped speed up your application process. I've been trying to reach out since morning without any luck. Planning to order GCMS notes. Its been 6+ months already.
6 months without any updates? What was your last status? I personally have been unable to reach them either. Always "all our agents are currently busy... we are unable to transfer your call."

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Wow that's great to hear!! Are the two passport photos she's sending going to be used for her PR card or is that all done when she arrives in Canada?
For the PR card. However I believe at least one of the photos is returned to you and you will keep with the package for landing, and it is then send on to print the PR card (i.e. they do not produce it in advance).

Please note, make sure to get photos for permanent residence card (specific size requirements, different from regular visa, and I don't know if same as for passport).

ElusiveTiger

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
For the PR card. However I believe at least one of the photos is returned to you and you will keep with the package for landing, and it is then send on to print the PR card (i.e. they do not produce it in advance).

Please note, make sure to get photos for permanent residence card (specific size requirements, different from regular visa, and I don't know if same as for passport).
Thanks for the reply. She sends it to the same place she got her biometrics, right?

She gets her PR card in South Africa or Canada?

Last edited: