+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has their file moved to new delhi, India visa office? Have anyone started receiving PPR requests yet as I can hardly notice any changes in the Excel spreadsheet for new delhi vo applicants ‍.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has their file moved to new delhi, India visa office? Have anyone started receiving PPR requests yet as I can hardly notice any changes in the Excel spreadsheet for new delhi vo applicants ‍.
Question - Do we get to know if our file has moved to a visa office and started processing? I'm not asking about the VO information we get in SA letter, but after wards.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

Me too, still waiting on any changes to application. Looks like its stuck in NewDelhi VO.
Application submitted on Nov 18. Moved to New Delhi on Feb 24, 2022.
Not sure why such a delay.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Me too, still waiting on any changes to application. Looks like its stuck in NewDelhi VO.
How you came to know that file moved to New Delhinon 24th? Did you receive any email?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
NDVO people are slow or sleeping god knows not reply from them
Can’t call them
They don’t respond to mails
Lets see

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Thanks, I know in hindu mythology they say marriage is for 7 lives. Not sure if people at NDVO checking that for all 7 of them or just this life . :)
Just now fraction of seconds before my eligibility got completed (new tracker)

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
How you came to know that file moved to New Delhinon 24th? Did you receive any email?
Well, that's based on SA mail.
I got the below line :
"The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New
Delhi for further processing." on 22nd Feb