+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Oh not an iss
Please I need a clarification on something, I just submitted an online application but the transaction was declined by the bank due to transaction limit and I had already submitted the application with the wrong receipt. Please what should I do, will I have to submit another application or send the new receipt through a Webform?
Oh dear, nothing to worry !
Just submit new receipt through the webform along with all details of your application and you are good to go.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks for the response, did u also uploaded on gc key . My visa office is ottawa . We already did medical on 10 june . Clinic submitted it on 15 june , and I already submitted through web form on 11 july , yesterday pr tracker shows we have received your proof of medical results u have submitted, i dont know now they have send me an email that your action is required, upload medical proof on gc key under upload document. I don’t know what’s happening. Iam worried about it
For our medical we did not have to do anything as the clinic we did medical from was under IRCC list. The clinic updated the results directly and provided us with a receipt for our records. Within 2 days our tracker said medical received and processing. Another few days later it said medical completed.

It will depend on the clinic and vo you're doing the medical from. Usually give them a month or so if your vo is slow.

Reactions: Jasaman

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
July 5, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 , 29.
August 1, 2

Anybody else from November 2021 getting the same empty updates on tracker like me?
After brief period of lull...

August 8

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I was on the same trajectory with ghost updates, but I haven't had one yet today! My last one was August 4th.
My last one was Aug 2 and then today. I believe they gave you today's update on Aug 4 :D

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
After brief period of lull...

August 8
After eons, finally I got a REAL ghost update today on GCKey.

Background check in process from 'We will let you know when we start your BG check'

gillnavi

Mar 9, 2022
Today I received a pre-arrival email and copr number showing in tracker. Anybody know how long it will take to get the portal invite. I applied for my husband in Dec 2021 and it’s inland. Thank you

Reactions: manisingh2301

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Today I received a pre-arrival email and copr number showing in tracker. Anybody know how long it will take to get the portal invite. I applied for my husband in Dec 2021 and it’s inland. Thank you
Hi, congrats! Whats your visa office and what date on Dec did you apply?