+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I thought I should provide some update and possibly give us some hope.
I usually follow some forums and check to see where other people are in their process. Till last month it was radio silence in most forums and people were waiting for a while.
I was checking December, 2021 forums and saw 2 people get their PPR. One on July 31 and another on August 2.
Hopefully that means we can also expect some good news soon.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
July 5, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 , 29.
August 1 :/
August 1, 2

Anybody else from November 2021 getting the same empty updates on tracker like me?

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
August 1, 2

Anybody else from November 2021 getting the same empty updates on tracker like me?
Yup same ghost updates.
I was looking at some other forums, some people got news on July 31 and August 2.
Maybe we will hear something soon.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yup same ghost updates.
I was looking at some other forums, some people got news on July 31 and August 2.
Maybe we will hear something soon.
You mean you got the same day updates like me? Which VO?

One of the guys I know who submitted application on Nov 29, 2021 has had similar updates on the tracker and today his tracker got updated with COPR.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

One of the guys I know who submitted application on Nov 29, 2021 has had similar updates on the tracker and today his tracker got updated with COPR.
Yes, updates on the same dates but no changes. My VO is Singapore. What's your VO?

I've also seen a couple of people get COPR. Hopefully good news on our way soon.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yes, updates on the same dates but no changes. My VO is Singapore. What's your VO?

I've also seen a couple of people get COPR. Hopefully good news on our way soon.
Mine's Ottawa. Surprised that we are getting the same day updates which usually isn't the case.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A lot of people from different VO are getting very similar updates.
Did you do paper or online application?
Mine's Online. I know lot of people from various VOs are getting updates but I was talking about same day updates.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021

Are these people had eligibility and background check completed?

I have got 10 updates in a month, but mine eligibility and background check Not Started yet status in PR Tracker.

VO is New Delhi

Is it possible to get PPR when all tgese stays Not Started? We all know in back end they are working on our files.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

I have got 10 updates in a month, but mine eligibility and background check Not Started yet status in PR Tracker.

VO is New Delhi

Is it possible to get PPR when all tgese stays Not Started? We all know in back end they are working on our files.
No idea. The guy I know had his Eligibility in process then Completed on tracker. His VO is Ottawa and so is mine.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

VO is New Delhi

My eligibility is is process. Background check has not started yet.
Some people are getting PPR directly because they are not updating the actual status properly. It is processing in the background and just not updated on the tracker.
Usually if you have completed biometrics and medical, they are processing your eligibility and background check.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hello guys, I sent a webform to my Singapore vo today and surprisingly got a reply within less than 24 hours.
It said "This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application."
Does anyone know how long this usually takes? I'm assuming my eligibility check and background check is complete as they are just waiting on an officer to review it. Although it has not been updated on my tracker. It's been over 3 months since eligibility check changed to in progress. Anyone have any experience with this or the vo?

Reactions: Lira

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hello guys, I sent a webform to my Singapore vo today and surprisingly got a reply within less than 24 hours.
It said "This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application."
Does anyone know how long this usually takes? I'm assuming my eligibility check and background check is complete as they are just waiting on an officer to review it. Although it has not been updated on my tracker. It's been over 3 months since eligibility check changed to in progress. Anyone have any experience with this or the vo?
Yes, same here, Eligibility in process since April 22 and Background not started on tracker.. Both in process in GC account...