+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
By the looks of it, I'm guessing November, 2021 applicants have not received passport request in the last few months.
Did anyone receive COPR? Please share your time-line. The wait is very frustrating.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
The logical conclusion so far is that these frequent ghost updates are meaningless.
I was checking some other forums for people who applied this year and even they are getting these ghost updates on the same exact dates. I highly doubt that IRCC started working on each and every application at the same time.
It's either a glitch or they are doing this so people think their files are actually being worked on and don't call or email them often.
They have sifted their resources to all the international students coming in so they can make money. They don't make much if our family comes here. Sad truth.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was checking some other forums for people who applied this year and even they are getting these ghost updates on the same exact dates. I highly doubt that IRCC started working on each and every application at the same time. It's either a glitch or they are doing this so people think their files are actually being worked on and don't call or email them often.
I think the most obvious is that these 'updates' are showing up like this for technical reasons that have nothign to do with the file's progress, something to do with computers, and therefore 'meaningless' from the perspective of applicants.

I doubt IRCC is doing something like this so that people think their files are being worked on.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I think the most obvious is that these 'updates' are showing up like this for technical reasons that have nothign to do with the file's progress, something to do with computers, and therefore 'meaningless' from the perspective of applicants.

I doubt IRCC is doing something like this so that people think their files are being worked on.
Not necessarily, with covid almost over and everyone flocking to apply to get together with their family and the sheer number of international students coming in not to mention the refugees, IRCC is definitely overwhelmed.
People are getting impatient. We cannot communicate with them properly via email or calls. Our only hope are these updates. We're checking this regularly to see if something changed. If it said last update was 2 months ago they would be flooded with calls, emails and webforms. Not to mention a bunch of angry people.
They might as well play the mind games to keep this at bay and give us a false hope that something is actually happening.
You can search up "ghost updates " on Google and see how many forums are open for this. Thousands of people asking the same question and everyone thinks it's a good news lol
These guys are always one step ahead of us.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
So another one today: July 5, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26 and 27.

And these stupid updates are across the board, almost all VOs are getting these frequent updates. Now don't tell me lightening struck every agent around the globe and they started working :p
Again today.

July 5, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27 and 28. Tracker gone kaput lol

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
The problem with these system updates, or whatever they are, is that now we have no way of knowing if our files are ACTUALLY being worked on. There was indication in the past, from members of this forum, that people would get frequent ghost updates on the new tracker right before getting their pre arrival or PPR... now we just have no clue if they mean anything.

Reactions: valvlad
Jul 22, 2022
hey guys quick question how would I know if I paid for Right of Permanent Residence Fee? When I applied I paid a total of $1135 is that RPRF included?

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
hey guys quick question how would I know if I paid for Right of Permanent Residence Fee? When I applied I paid a total of $1135 is that RPRF included?
Yes that includes the permanent residency fee and biometrics fees.
Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490) and right of permanent residence fee ($515) plus tax I believe.
You can also look it up online.

Reactions: marlon.sanichar