+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Also what permission do you need for sharing the ATIP?
Well the email says "This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to be disclosed without the sender's express consent." so I asked if I can share it online.

DJSHO

May 1, 2018
NOC Code......
My wife and I gave the test today and cleared it.

Looks like it's going to be a 2 month wait before next update (going by small data analysis).

Not me. I'm going to let them process it as per their workload and wait for my oath ceremony invite without taking any additional effort. (My estimate is around mid-end June for my oath ceremony invite).
All sections in my application was updated to "Completed" today. The status is still "In progress" but I'm sure it'll change in the next couple of days.

As usual, I'm just going to go with the flow and wait for updates, without any additional efforts from my side.

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Their goal was to make a decision on ONLY 5000 TOTAL online applications between October 2021 and March 2022. There is no first-in-first-out, they are COMPLETELY INTENTIONALLY delaying online applications.

Please mention your source of information otherwise its just as good as you are making up stuff.

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
All sections in my application was updated to "Completed" today. The status is still "In progress" but I'm sure it'll change in the next couple of days.

As usual, I'm just going to go with the flow and wait for updates, without any additional efforts from my side.
When did you gave the test? Also any minor in your application? If yes, their status got updated all at once along with yours?

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
@wksj Apologies I didn't read the part about ATIP request. Would you mind DM'ing the report if you can't share it publicly. Feel free to redact any private info about yourself.

I just spoke to IRCC this morning. I had applied online and received AOR in Feb and they just said after looking at the status of my application that an officer had filled some info in February and since then they haven't touched it but its within their ridiculous 27 month timeline. I'm considering switching to paper or whatever works.

Reactions: Shining Moon

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
I received the response to my ATIP request after 61 days.

DO. NOT. APPLY. ONLINE!

Their goal was to make a decision on ONLY 5000 TOTAL online applications between October 2021 and March 2022. There is no first-in-first-out, they are COMPLETELY INTENTIONALLY delaying online applications.

Applications in inventory: 84.28% paper, 15.72% online
Decision made in the first 3 months of 2022: 95.86% paper, 4.14% online

I will share the whole thing if I get permission from the ATIP officer.
Wow! Any information on what their strategy is from April 2022 onwards?

I would be very interested in reading the document. Please share in case the officer has no objection with its public release.

Reactions: Shining Moon

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I applied online thinking “oh wow. This is new. They just introduced it this year. It was created during a pandemic so it must facilitate things. I’m glad things are developing and moving forward with IRCC. They wouldn’t create this if it won’t make things faster.”

Boy was I wrong.