+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
If u don't have any past visa refusal this will remain same
but some experience change i.e background in progress this can change for visa refusal persons too and not visa refusal person too

For pasr non visa refusal when it changes to in progress that means ur security is in progress

For visa refusal when it change to in progress that means ur VO has been changed
(This actually delays) for Visa refusal applicant
Yea, from IRCC told me over the phone info sharing is already done and they are working on criminality checks.
Do you know how long you have to wait for medical status to change after submitting information sheet to IRCC? Our one was submitted through eMedical system on 9th of March.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I called IRCC yesterday after 2 weeks of BG status change.... Agent said my file is in CIO...what could it possibly mean...I haven't received 3rd GU which others of my AOR date have already received
If u don't have visa refusal
And background is in progress
That means ur security is in progress

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Yea, from IRCC told me over the phone info sharing is already done and they are working on criminality checks.
Do you know how long you have to wait for medical status to change after submitting information sheet to IRCC? Our one was submitted through eMedical system on 9th of March.
What does it say in medical section now does it say you do not need a medical exam

Or
We are reviewing?

It takes 1-5 weeks. For pass status after remed or after post aor Medicals

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
What does it say in medical section now does it say you do not need a medical exam

Or
We are reviewing?

It takes 1-5 weeks. For pass status after remed or after post aor Medicals
It’s saying „you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I have call IRCC today as I was not sure if htey have received a web form that I have sent about Biometrics appointment etc. They have told me that criminality is in the completion phase, info sharing is done. They have also confirmed that they received the web form and this is why the status has change for biometrics. They also received our biometrics and they should be updated within 2 weeks. So far everything is good and also officer told me that new PNP applications, including our should have 6 months processing time :) I am feeling very positive now. He also said it that eligibility part will start very soon.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I have call IRCC today as I was not sure if htey have received a web form that I have sent about Biometrics appointment etc. They have told me that criminality is in the completion phase, info sharing is done. They have also confirmed that they received the web form and this is why the status has change for biometrics. They also received our biometrics and they should be updated within 2 weeks. So far everything is good and also officer told me that new PNP applications, including our should have 6 months processing time :) I am feeling very positive now. He also said it that eligibility part will start very soon.
Eligibility didn't start yet?
What's ur aor and cor?

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Just called IRCC ..Agent told file is in CIO ...BG check status after 2nd GU on 9th March is "In progress". eligibility passed..

Criminality and Security Not started.... I am not sure if the file is in CIO,why it is taking time for them to atleast start criminality and Security .

Any insights

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Just called IRCC ..Agent told file is in CIO ...BG check status after 2nd GU on 9th March is "In progress". eligibility passed..

Criminality and Security Not started.... I am not sure if the file is in CIO,why it is taking time for them to atleast start criminality and Security .

Any insights
You have any visa refusal,huge travel history or provided more than 1 pcc?
Also what's ur aor and cor?