+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I think I passed my eligibility because I got second GU ten days ago. Probably its for security check but I hope it dosnt cause delay
I have never noticed any GU in my application except the MEP one. My status is still :we are processing your background check…”for months now. For your application is a very good sign that you received a GU and they requested to see your CV because it shows that they are working on your file

Reactions: else

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I think I passed my eligibility because I got second GU ten days ago. Probably its for security check but I hope it dosnt cause delay
Do you remember the different background check status you got since medicals passed ?

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Have u received any update or try calling ircc?also can we talk in telegram?
no, i haven't received unfortunately any update. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday. I don't use telegram.
I am worried because my status doesn't move at all and i haven't received any GU. My BG status is the same as it was 2 months ago. I connect eveyday to my gckey account but there is nothing new. It depends maybe on the backlog of each agent. We have to wait more than few other people and I accept it. Let's hope for the best

Reactions: Hemmant Singh

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
no, i haven't received unfortunately any update. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday. I don't use telegram.
I am worried because my status doesn't move at all and i haven't received any GU. My BG status is the same as it was 2 months ago. I connect eveyday to my gckey account but there is nothing new. It depends maybe on the backlog of each agent. We have to wait more than few other people and I accept it. Let's hope for the best
Yes let's hope in this month only

Reactions: deo3421

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
No many still waiting if u join telegram or whatsapp group you will get to know :)
great idea :) . Any link you can send me ? Waiting is becoming so hard for me as there is absolutely no one to talk to to know what is the status of my file. I hope you ordered your GCMS notes too.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
great idea :) . Any link you can send me ? Waiting is becoming so hard for me as there is absolutely no one to talk to to know what is the status of my file. I hope you ordered your GCMS notes too.

https://t.me/AOR2CoPR

This is the link of main group you have to first fill ur details sheet then tag admin to move you to post aor group and oct-nov group

Also, i haven't ordered gcms notes yet!

smirakkaya

Dec 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2021
LANDED..........
08-06-2022
Hope you will receive your GCMS notes soon because as you told me it's been almost 1 month now that your ordered them
I have received the GCMS notes yesterday, everything is passed but security not started.