+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Congrats!!!
Yes we are almost exactly same timeline and same VO.
When do you think we will get PPR?
l‘ve given up trying to predict anything. You only end up disappointed. That said, an earlier thread indicated 3-8 weeks from the pre-arrival letter to PPR out of Singapore. If correct, PPR can be from right now to one month from now (given both our DMs were about one month after pre-arrival). But I don’t want to jinx anything.

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
l‘ve given up trying to predict anything. You only end up disappointed. That said, an earlier thread indicated 3-8 weeks from the pre-arrival letter to PPR out of Singapore. If correct, PPR can be from right now to one month from now (given both our DMs were about one month after pre-arrival). But I don’t want to jinx anything.
Strange, jkjy and many others got PPR right next day after DM and I've checked the other people in the spreadsheet. 80-90% got PPR the next day or after 2-3 days. Anyways the webform reply told me it will take couple of weeks. Hoping to get something end of this month.
Let's see.

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
I received GCMS notes today and it says:
Criminality - passed
Eligibility- In progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - Complete

Anyone here in the similar situation?
Visa office NDVO
Timeline as follows:
Application received - Nov 20 2020
AOR - Feb 03,2021
Biometric request - Feb 15, 2021
Medical request - Feb 16, 2021
Sponsorship Approval and File Transferred to NDVO - Feb 16, 2021
Medical Passed - Mar 4, 2021
Heya hi
How much time does it take to get revert for the GCMS notes . My application was submitted on 17th nov 2020, medical, bio metric all done and fot the pre arrival too on 19th March. After that just got to know that my file got transferred to Ndvo .

Kinnu_01

Jul 19, 2021
Heya hi
How much time does it take to get revert for the GCMS notes . My application was submitted on 17th nov 2020, medical, bio metric all done and fot the pre arrival too on 19th March. After that just got to know that my file got transferred to Ndvo .
For me it took 30 days. We got the notes on 30th day but I’ve heard that for some people it’s even quicker.

Reactions: Surbhi Sandhir

ryancanada

Nov 20, 2016
Hello everyone!
I need advice
I applied for PR In November 2020, as my husband is a Permanent Resident.
I declared USA tourist visa rejection, However, now they are asking me for refusal letter. I have the appointment letter but I don’t have the refusal letter. Is there any way to get refusal letter? What should I do please advice.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Those in spreadsheet, who put the date for Medicals Passed - are these the days when their medicals appeared in ECAS or what?
For example Medical Exam - 2021-02-25 , Medicals passed - 2021-02-28

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Those in spreadsheet, who put the date for Medicals Passed - are these the days when their medicals appeared in ECAS or what?
For example Medical Exam - 2021-02-25 , Medicals passed - 2021-02-28
Medical received, medical exam and passed are three different columns and should be three different date ideally.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Medical received, medical exam and passed are three different columns and should be three different date ideally.
yea that's not what i'm asking :)) Passed means the date when medicals showed in ECAS?

p.s. just checked medicals on ecas, says received :D

Last edited:

Kanwal Gupta

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys, my wife(applicant from India) finally received the PPR today on 25 August 2021. :) I had couple of questions :
1.) The direct flights from India are banned as of now so I was wondering if anybody else has come from India through a different route recently and if yes , what path they followed and what was the procedure of covid testing ?
2.) If in case, she is not able to find another route within 6 months of issuance of Visa, does Canadian govt. apply extensions in cases of bans ?

Thanks

Reactions: Namtu and aronnok

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi Guys, my wife(applicant from India) finally received the PPR today on 25 August 2021. :) I had couple of questions :
1.) The direct flights from India are banned as of now so I was wondering if anybody else has come from India through a different route recently and if yes , what path they followed and what was the procedure of covid testing ?
2.) If in case, she is not able to find another route within 6 months of issuance of Visa, does Canadian govt. apply extensions in cases of bans ?

Thanks
Congrats. Can you share you full timeline?
I know couple of guys from India came after staying in Dubai.

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Fellow November Applicants:

I received PPR today :)

For me (PA from Thailand and Singapore VO) it was exactly 5 weeks from pre-arrival to PPR, and 10 days from DM to PPR.

For planning purposes, the PPR letter indicates Singapore will need 1 month to stamp the passport. VAC (VFS) processing in Thailand is about one week on both the send and receive side. So, plan on 6 weeks after PPR to actually get your stamped passport (and I assume COPR) in hand. The tracking spreadsheet indicates that others are receiving their passport back a lot faster than 6 weeks so this may just be the situation for the Singapore VO. Or, perhaps, all PPR letters say 1 month but it could be sooner.

I'm cheering for all of you to get through this and reunite with your loved ones in Canada!

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Fellow November Applicants:

I received PPR today :)

For me (PA from Thailand and Singapore VO) it was exactly 5 weeks from pre-arrival to PPR, and 10 days from DM to PPR.

For planning purposes, the PPR letter indicates Singapore will need 1 month to stamp the passport. VAC (VFS) processing in Thailand is about one week on both the send and receive side. So, plan on 6 weeks after PPR to actually get your stamped passport (and I assume COPR) in hand. The tracking spreadsheet indicates that others are receiving their passport back a lot faster than 6 weeks so this may just be the situation for the Singapore VO. Or, perhaps, all PPR letters say 1 month but it could be sooner.

I'm cheering for all of you to get through this and reunite with your loved ones in Canada!
congrats!

Vinysaini

Jan 18, 2021
Hi is there anybody from Malaysia who got their PPR from last 2 months? as I have just my PPR yesterday and the VFS office in Malaysia is Temporarily closed, so can any body help me when and how to send my passport to Singapore visa office for COPR and Visa issue?

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi is there anybody from Malaysia who got their PPR from last 2 months? as I have just my PPR yesterday and the VFS office in Malaysia is Temporarily closed, so can any body help me when and how to send my passport to Singapore visa office for COPR and Visa issue?
Hi Vinysaini, congrats on PPR! I got PPR today in Thailand and VFS is also closed in BKK. However, they are still accepting passports mailed in to them. If you follow the links there should be a help number or email to get the mailing info.

If it is a *total* shutdown, the PPR letter indicates you can use any VAC (but the passport gets returned to that VAC). Do you have friends in another country (maybe Singapore itself as it is so close) who could submit on your behalf? You will need to sign the 3rd party approval authorization form from VFS in the appropriate country.

Reactions: Vinysaini

Vinysaini

Jan 18, 2021
Hi Vinysaini, congrats on PPR! I got PPR today in Thailand and VFS is also closed in BKK. However, they are still accepting passports mailed in to them. If you follow the links there should be a help number or email to get the mailing info.

If it is a *total* shutdown, the PPR letter indicates you can use any VAC (but the passport gets returned to that VAC). Do you have friends in another country (maybe Singapore itself as it is so close) who could submit on your behalf? You will need to sign the 3rd party approval authorization form from VFS in the appropriate country.
we dont have any link or address shown on our website to mail them the passport, can i mail it to Bangkok VFS and then they can mail it back to me in malaysia?