+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Dec 1, 2020
We are on same boat no medical received. We have SA biometrics done and CSQ received that s all, our file was transferred to Ankara on April 10 and since then no updates, in process only
I never got medical request but in ECAS it shows medical passed. dun know what is the issue . Can we go for upfront medical in this case?

BIR1311

Apr 16, 2021
Yes.
Submitted Sept 2020
AOR1 April 14 2021
Nothing since.
Both sponsor and applicant info in Ecas says IN PROCESS.

WHATS ur timeline
Hi, Any progress on your application?

Timeline as follows....

Submitted Nov 2020
AOR1 April 2021
SA June 14 2021
Medical Req June 14 2021
Medical Rec and Passed July 13 2021
Biometrics -ECAS Says they have already ( On file previously, not sure if they will ask to re do ?)
Moved to VO Kingston -but no idea of when and no confirmation of receipt.
Says started processing PR June 29 2021
Nothing new in ECAS Since Medical received...

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Fellow November Applicants:

Received my passport back from the VO in Singapore. It actually arrived there on Aug. 30 and the COPR and counterfoil are dated the same day. So, incredibly fast turnaround in Singapore. ECAS was updated on Sept. 2 and the passport received back in Thailand right afterwards (handled by the VAC which is VFS for most of Asia).

My Canadian husband and I are Canada bound next week! I want to wish you all the best of luck that your applications are approved and passports returned soon so you can join us in Canada. We are cheering for you all!

Reactions: Namtu and Afsana92

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi Fellow November Applicants:

Received my passport back from the VO in Singapore. It actually arrived there on Aug. 30 and the COPR and counterfoil are dated the same day. So, incredibly fast turnaround in Singapore. ECAS was updated on Sept. 2 and the passport received back in Thailand right afterwards (handled by the VAC which is VFS for most of Asia).

My Canadian husband and I are Canada bound next week! I want to wish you all the best of luck that your applications are approved and passports returned soon so you can join us in Canada. We are cheering for you all!
congrats, ur husband resides in canada or abroad?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello fellow members , I just had my interview five days ago , and it went well , the officer couldn’t make a decision until she had a couple
Extra docs which we provided the next day .
And yesterday my GcKey says : Sept 7 , You completed your interview .
@armoured does that mean that it was a positive decision or …?

Reactions: Nigeriana

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Hello fellow members , I just had my interview five days ago , and it went well , the officer couldn’t make a decision until she had a couple
Extra docs which we provided the next day .
And yesterday my GcKey says : Sept 7 , You completed your interview .
@armoured does that mean that it was a positive decision or …?
@Usr1997 , was it virtually? And overall without going into details roughly what type of questions? Hopefully good news for you soon…

Reactions: Usr1997

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
did you get a procedural fairness from the visa office for his intent to return to canada?!
Not sure what you mean by procedural fairness. We did get an ADR to show intent to return. But that happened just after he purchased a house, car, etc in BC and opened a bank account so the ADR was not an issue for us. I did hear that someone from Thailand (so, Singapore VO) in a previous month had been rejected as the documentation of intent to return for the Canadian spouse wasn’t strong enough. Is this something you’re concerned about?

Last edited:
Reactions: esam99

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
@Usr1997 , was it virtually? And overall without going into details roughly what type of questions? Hopefully good news for you soon…
Yes it was a virtual interview !

They were mostly questions from my application , i think they wanted to check for consistency in information .

the interviewer also sprinkled in questions about our relationship , but nothing we didn’t provide in the application package .

and i just received Pre-arrival today . I would think DM and PPR are next !?

thanks

Reactions: Nigeriana

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Yes it was a virtual interview !

They were mostly questions from my application , i think they wanted to check for consistency in information .

the interviewer also sprinkled in questions about our relationship , but nothing we didn’t provide in the application package .

and i just received Pre-arrival today . I would think DM and PPR are next !?

thanks
Congratulations!!! It's a very good sign the Pre-arrival....

Reactions: Usr1997

Olaide 1

Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I got msg from donotreply August 31th which says as follow

VFS Global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Aug 31 2021 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Sep 1 they sent another mail which says

Global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID NO, has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Sep 01 2021 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global
I really dont understand whether it is ready or not
Pls house, kindly help