Here's my timeline:
Application submitted - 27th November '20
AOR - 3rd Feb '21
Biometrics request - 12th Feb '21
Medical request - 15th Feb '21
SA - 16th Feb '21
Medical exam passed and updated on CIC - 21st Feb '21
ur timelines are near to mine too.
I have just check a September column a guy recently received a PPR an hour before . Check it ad the PA was from India. So it means PPR has been started generating

Apr 12, 2021
ur timelines are near to mine too.
I have just check a September column a guy recently received a PPR an hour before . Check it ad the PA was from India. So it means PPR has been started generating
That is brilliant news but my application is yet to reach New Delhi, so it's gonna be a while now, I think.

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hope for everyone who haven't heard anything from IRCC so far! I just got my first AOR. Application received on November 9, 2020. I wish everyone gets update on their application soon.

Reactions: Usr1997 and esam99

frange

May 25, 2018
Hope for everyone who haven't heard anything from IRCC so far! I just got my first AOR. Application received on November 9, 2020. I wish everyone gets update on their application soon.
Congratulation........Does the AOR start by X or F?

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
I am sponsoring my husband from Jamaica and from what i see there are not very many applicants sponsoring for that Country? Just so frustrating to see other applications being processed so quickly. Our application still has not even been acknowledged as far as i know.
I agree! It's moving so slow from there!

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
FYI, this will clear lots of confusion about why the file moved to Beijing or Guangzhou VO.

//
Based on the information you have provided, our records indicate that your file was received by the Central Intake Office (CIO) and forwarded to the Beijing migration office for digitalization purpose. However, we seek your kind understanding that our ability to review and process applications is being affected by the impacts IRCC offices face due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which in turn causes delays. All applications currently in progress will continue to be processed but may experience delays.
Upon completion of digitalization, the Beijing office will notify our office in order for us to initiate processing of your application in Singapore. We are currently awaiting digitalized transfer confirmation from the respective office for this file. Processing of your application will be initiated upon receipt of the notification. We’ll send you an official acknowledgment of receipt letter or email with an application number to confirm receipt and processing of your application.
//

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
G'day all!

Received our Biometrics request 4 days after AOR1, with our application being received on November 6.

Feels good to see some progress coming through!

Hope everyone is seeing some progress too.

Reactions: Usr1997

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone ,

There's a second line on my ecas that reads "We've started processing your application on 20 April 2021 .
Having received AOR1 and SA , is that how they're signifying AOR2? is it not supposed to be through Writing ?