+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Received sponsor approval and medical request today, Now waiting for AOR 2. Good luck everyone!
At last things are moving, we got, hopeful we will get the medical exam now.
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Reactions: Namtu

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Yes I received AOR1&2 SA , Medical Request a couple of days ago .

Is that how they ask for new ones ?the letter didn't say that the ones on file are expired (although they are ) so i just wanted to make sure .
what does the AOR2 say in the letter?

Olaide 1

Feb 15, 2021
Good evening everyone, Application received at Sydney Nov 12. My hubby got sponsor eligibility April 27 and will be move to Accra for further processing. Only that they had wrong address, which adjustment have been made. Pls does it means, it's an AOR 1 or what?
For those who haven't gotten an update, you will get it soon.

frange

May 25, 2018
Good evening everyone, Application received at Sydney Nov 12. My hubby got sponsor eligibility April 27 and will be move to Accra for further processing. Only that they had wrong address, which adjustment have been made. Pls does it means, it's an AOR 1 or what?
For those who haven't gotten an update, you will get it soon.
Did you get AOR?
Acknowledge of receipt = email stating that they receive your application and it is complete. Totally different than sponsor eligibility or sponsor approval.
I am not sure; but it is the AOR not SA ( sponsor approval)

What is your timeline?

Olaide 1

Feb 15, 2021
Did you get AOR?
Acknowledge of receipt = email stating that they receive your application and it is complete. Totally different than sponsor eligibility or sponsor approval.

What is your timeline?
I didn't get AOR........ only sponsor eligibility. Timeline Nov 12

Olaide 1

Feb 15, 2021
Did you get AOR?

What is your timeline?
Receiving sponsor eligibility, I hope is good? Cos that's the first Mail receiving from Ircc since submission

Mbaldwin

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi all,
Our application is finally moving! Timeline as follows:
Application Received Nov 13, 2020
AOR1: April 22, 2021
ECAS: ??
Biometric Request : April 26, 2021
Medical Request : April 28, 2021
Sponsor Approval : April 27, 2021
Moved to Visa Office :
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :

a couple of questions - what is ‘ecas’? What does AOR2 look like, and is it sent to the sponsor or the principal applicant? And in which of these will I see information on the processing centre that we’ve been moved to?
Thank you! So nice to see these early Nov applications moving now. Wishing you all luck!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Receiving sponsor eligibility, I hope is good? Cos that's the first Mail receiving from Ircc since submission
That is very strange because getting sponsor eligibility usually comes a ways further in the process after AOR. Is there an app or UCI number on the email from IRCC?

frange

May 25, 2018
That is very strange because getting sponsor eligibility usually comes a ways further in the process after AOR. Is there an app or UCI number on the email from IRCC?
Yeah but it happens a lot nowadays. Applicant get SA directly with no previous contact or e-mails.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,
Timeline as follows:

Application Received Nov 30, 2020
AOR1: Feb 28, 2021
ECAS: Feb 28, 2021
Biometric Request : Feb 27, 2021
Medical Request :
Sponsor Approval : March 1 ,2021
Moved to Visa Office : London Visa Office
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hi all,
Our application is finally moving! Timeline as follows:
Application Received Nov 13, 2020
AOR1: April 22, 2021
ECAS: ??
Biometric Request : April 26, 2021
Medical Request : April 28, 2021
Sponsor Approval : April 27, 2021
Moved to Visa Office :
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :

a couple of questions - what is ‘ecas’? What does AOR2 look like, and is it sent to the sponsor or the principal applicant? And in which of these will I see information on the processing centre that we’ve been moved to?
Thank you! So nice to see these early Nov applications moving now. Wishing you all luck!
ECAS is the online tracking tool. Link here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Not sure about AOR2 as I didn't get that. I got the visa processing office info when they informed me about sponsor approval.