+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Apr 12, 2021
Guys, I'd really appreciate some help or guidance on my timeline.

Here's my timeline:
Application submitted - 27th November '20
AOR - 3rd Feb '21
Biometrics request - 12th Feb '21
Medical request - 15th Feb '21
SA - 16th Feb '21
Medical exam passed and updated on CIC - 21st Feb '21.

There's been no update since. How long do you reckon it'll take for the Pre-arrival letter and PPR? Thanks in advance.

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020

Here's my timeline:
AOR - 3rd Feb '21
SA - 16th Feb '21

There's been no update since. How long do you reckon it'll take for the Pre-arrival letter and PPR? Thanks in advance.
If I may, you are already well ahead of many people who submitted a month before (including myself), so as far as I know, you're well within the normal timeframe. You can look at the excel spreadsheet and calculate the average delay between where you are and the next step for most people in previous months to have an idea of how long to wait, but so far it looks pretty regular.

Apr 12, 2021
If I may, you are already well ahead of many people who submitted a month before (including myself), so as far as I know, you're well within the normal timeframe. You can look at the excel spreadsheet and calculate the average delay between where you are and the next step for most people in previous months to have an idea of how long to wait, but so far it looks pretty regular.
Thank you! Really appreciate it!

Reactions: Fang_89

ss2021

Apr 2, 2021
Hi! Where is this excel sheet that you’ve mentioned, and how can I access it? Please and thank you!

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019

Here's my timeline:
AOR - 3rd Feb '21
SA - 16th Feb '21

You’re well ahead of almost everyone else in this thread dear .

Reactions: Prateek Bhargava

frange

May 25, 2018
Thank you for all your help :)
I actually saw a couple of people who applied around the same time and got their Pre-arrival letter, hence was a little curious. But I'll be more patient :)
Imagine me sending my application on Nov 18, still not getting anything except a temp number XF.

Reactions: aronnok

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder how long it's gonna take after biometric and medical is completed and update on GC key ?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Imagine me sending my application on Nov 18, still not getting anything except a temp number XF.
I know It's taking a long time, but I reckon you'll receive your AOR and SA at the same time, this is what happened to me. You'll probably get the Bio/Medical request a few days later. There seems to be an issue where they send a lot of notices at the same time, instead of breaking them down into sections and sending them when they really do happen.

Oct 8, 2015
nice, did they email you all those 3 enquiries?
i wonder why my application didn't get any of those, except for expired police certificates sent back quietly, without any comments..
Yes. Sponsor got Sponsor eligibility and police certification expiry. PA got biometrics Instruction Letter

soodyassh

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014

Here's my timeline:
AOR - 3rd Feb '21
SA - 16th Feb '21

Hi buddy !!!
we are in the same boat
I have applied Outland spousal application as
Applied - 4 Dec 2020
App received - 11 Dec 2020
AOR - 5 Feb 2021
Biometric req. - 16 Feb 2021
Medical request - 19 Feb 2021
Biometric given - 21 Feb 2021
Medical submitted - 23 Feb 2021
Spousal Approval Letter - 25 Feb 2021
Biometric passed - 26 Feb 2021
Medical Passed - 5 March 2021
ECAS shows we started processing your file as on 19 March 2021.
I speak to IRCC and theysaid file is transferred to Beijing VO.
Any Opinions how much time it took from here would be appreciated.
thanks you friends in advance