+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
same is mine case can anyone guide what to do
Hello Amna,
Are you outland and have you got temporary file number? And i hope its gonna be good and fast once they start processing your application. I saw a late october 2020 applicant from pakistan who got his AOR,BIL and SA from ircc on 25th march 2021, received AOR 2 from London visa office on 6th april 2021. So hope for the best

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Can someone in this forum confirm the veracity of the IRCC agent's answer?
My application was received on 15 September and nothing since that day except the temporary number. I called this morning to inquire about the status and the attendant told me that my application is under background checks, Does that make sense? BGC before AOR and medical exam. please share similar cases... Thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
Can someone in this forum confirm the veracity of the IRCC agent's answer?
My application was received on 15 September and nothing since that day except the temporary number. I called this morning to inquire about the status and the attendant told me that my application is under background checks, Does that make sense? BGC before AOR and medical exam. please share similar cases... Thanks
You posted that already.

I experience that many times and I realize they lie to us. I asked one, how come you don't even know if my application is complete and you tell me they are doing the BGC? She tried to turn around without an answer. Finally, I think that is a way to calm us down since the BGC is timeless, lengthiness.

Just don't take them serious since the completeness is the first step of the application. They cannot do the BGC without checking the completeness of the application.

Reactions: Okotoks
Oct 8, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I just got Biometrics request, Sponsor eligibility approval and Police clearance certificate request (because it expired) today.
My Application was received on 2nd November and i didn't here anything until today. So i just want to tell everyone that please be patient and have faith. Good news will arrive soon. Everything will be paid off.

Reactions: jkjy

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I just got Biometrics request, Sponsor eligibility approval and Police clearance certificate request (because it expired) today.
My Application was received on 2nd November and i didn't here anything until today. So i just want to tell everyone that please be patient and have faith. Good news will arrive soon. Everything will be paid off.
many congrats

Nav6262

Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys my outland canada file received on 3rd November 2020 in ecas it shows started processing on 10th April 2021, how long will take to receive AOR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys my outland canada file received on 3rd November 2020 in ecas it shows started processing on 10th April 2021, how long will take to receive AOR.
I believe if it has showed up in ecas the file is accepted, ie the biometrics aor etc could come any day. But there are more odd delays in sending correspondence right now so not certain.

Tikki512

Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone
November outland applicant(India)
Received 23rd nov
biometric/medical/sa 15-19 feb
Prearrival letter received 22 march
ecas status changed april 8 to decision made
waiting for ppr..usually takes two weeks after change in status..
Is that accurate?
All the best to all of you guys;
TIA
GODBLESS

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hello everyone
November outland applicant(India)
Received 23rd nov
biometric/medical/sa 15-19 feb
Prearrival letter received 22 march
ecas status changed april 8 to decision made
waiting for ppr..usually takes two weeks after change in status..
Is that accurate?
All the best to all of you guys;
TIA
GODBLESS
what is your PA visa office?