Hi does any one booked recently medical with in GTA panel doctor
Having hard time to book sooner date
One place available in Sep 2021

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi does any one booked recently medical with in GTA panel doctor
Having hard time to book sooner date
One place available in Sep 2021
Yes i booked for yesterday a day before.
You can just keep checking on their website . Definitely you’ll get it

Amycaur

May 20, 2021
Yes i booked for yesterday a day before.
You can just keep checking on their website . Definitely you’ll get it
Yes i did. Yeah it is very hard to get but luckily got on the 20th may . Keep on looking the dates. Sometimes, people cancel the appointments and that shows up later. Check after every 1 hour . You might get it.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi all, I have a question: tried to call IRCC and just the automated system it says they are doing my background check. We didn't receive AOR yet ...only that application number from biometrics fee reminder I used. Is it possible ?
Hey, I’m in almost the same situation as you - I’m an inland Sept applicant though.
I never received an AOR just a temp application number when I called IRCC back in Nov. And then on May 12 I received a biometric fee reminder, then BIL on May 13, and medical request on May 20.
Have you tried calling IRCC to see if receiving an AOR is absolutely necessary? For me, the agent said it was a “conscious omission” - whatever that means! But she also said that there’s nothing amiss and not to worry.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Thank you for coming back to me. I originally applied on November 28th, they replied for the first time on December 21st asking to pay for Biometric and I paid on the same day. Then I got the payment confirmation from their end on the 23rd of December and an formal email confirming the reception of payment on January 25th. Since then, nothing... And yesterday, the whole thing came back. I sent it back today in express via Canada post, they should receive it by Monday or Tuesday.

Do you have any suggestion of what to do? Who to contact? Is there a way that they could action it faster because of my work permit expiry in August (August 20th) ?

Thank you,
Hey, so sorry to hear they returned your application. I would suggest contacting your local MP (or have your Canadian spouse contact them) and explain to them what happened and why you need urgent processing of your OWP. They can contact IRCC on your behalf and maybe push them. Not sure how much power MPs have over immigration matters but I definitely know they will try to get answers from IRCC.

Also, did you check if you’re eligible to apply for a regular work permit application (restoration or extension). There’s a new public policy that states if you are in Canada and already working you can apply to extend/restore your WP until Aug 31, 2021 and still continue to work while they make a decision => https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/restoration-extension-trv.html

This link also has general info about WP extension:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/expired-permit.html

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hey, I’m in almost the same situation as you - I’m an inland Sept applicant though.
I never received an AOR just a temp application number when I called IRCC back in Nov. And then on May 12 I received a biometric fee reminder, then BIL on May 13, and medical request on May 20.
Have you tried calling IRCC to see if receiving an AOR is absolutely necessary? For me, the agent said it was a “conscious omission” - whatever that means! But she also said that there’s nothing amiss and not to worry.
Hi, yes I called IRCC and got more things cleared. I think I will call them again today to ask about my work permit.

aman635

Nov 18, 2020
If Ircc automated message
Hey, so sorry to hear they returned your application. I would suggest contacting your local MP (or have your Canadian spouse contact them) and explain to them what happened and why you need urgent processing of your OWP. They can contact IRCC on your behalf and maybe push them. Not sure how much power MPs have over immigration matters but I definitely know they will try to get answers from IRCC.

Also, did you check if you’re eligible to apply for a regular work permit application (restoration or extension). There’s a new public policy that states if you are in Canada and already working you can apply to extend/restore your WP until Aug 31, 2021 and still continue to work while they make a decision => https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/restoration-extension-trv.html

This link also has general info about WP extension:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/expired-permit.html
hey if ircc automated message says not able to find the application that means they returned the application?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
If Ircc automated message

hey if ircc automated message says not able to find the application that means they returned the application?
Not sure, it could be because of a number of things. Of course the first thing would be to make sure you input all the info correctly, secondly if you still can’t find it - you can try eCAS or if you have application number, you can link it to your online account.
It could also be that the system is down or many people are trying the service.
Did it still let you talk to an agent? They would be the best person to answer this question.
What stage was your application in & when did you submit it?

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Did you eventually receive your AOR?
The agent said AOR was sent to my husband's email and when I asked him to verify the email, it turned out it maybe I typo error on our end but at least there was already an AOR though we didn't see it. They can't resend it too so we just left it like that

Reactions: Majima

aman635

Nov 18, 2020
Not sure, it could be because of a number of things. Of course the first thing would be to make sure you input all the info correctly, secondly if you still can’t find it - you can try eCAS or if you have application number, you can link it to your online account.
It could also be that the system is down or many people are trying the service.
Did it still let you talk to an agent? They would be the best person to answer this question.
What stage was your application in & when did you submit it?
They are returning my file because pcc is expired and I don’t know why as when I submitted my file my pcc had6 months validity

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
They are returning my file because pcc is expired and I don’t know why as when I submitted my file my pcc had6 months validity
Oh no sorry to hear!
Do you mean the PCC was valid for 6 months starting in Nov? Do you know the exact date?