10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Application received in Mississauga Nov 27th
Temp AOR number March
AOR April 28th
Could you tell us if the actual AOR came from the Mississauga CPC, or a different one? It will say at the bottom of the page, and/or in the e-mail From address. I'm curious if they're transferring files to different CPCs and that's why they're sending AORs out of order (seems to be working backwards from the end of November right now).

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Could you tell us if the actual AOR came from the Mississauga CPC, or a different one? It will say at the bottom of the page, and/or in the e-mail From address. I'm curious if they're transferring files to different CPCs and that's why they're sending AORs out of order (seems to be working backwards from the end of November right now).
The email comes from CPC Mississauga

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Maybe there will be more AORs this week for us! My application was received Nov 23. If not, maybe it's time to stop looking in here for maybe a month :) hoping for more good news.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
It says Mississauga that’s where I mailed mine into since I’m in Ottawa.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just received instructions for completing biometrics this morning.

has anyone already done this? What’s the next step after completing biometrics.
Still haven’t heard anything about my OWP and can’t link my application.

thanks everyone.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Reactions: Carairish

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi all, I have a question: tried to call IRCC and just the automated system it says they are doing my background check. We didn't receive AOR yet ...only that application number from biometrics fee reminder I used. Is it possible ?

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys, how do you see the open work permit progress on your application? I was able to link my PR application in my account using the application number on my biometrics request. Should I call IRCC about it?

matty-di

May 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

I applied for the PR through the Sponsor your spouse, partner program back in November, my wife is the sponsor and I'm the person being sponsored. Yesterday, I got my application back in the mail because a signature and a document was missing. We are now in May 2021, almost 6 months later. I currently have a Work permit (Mobilite Francophone - Francophone Mobility) that expires end of August 2021. I also applied for an open work permit in the same time than my PR application because i was eligible. The problem is they sent back the whole application (PR + open work permit), and if I understood correctly, sending back the whole thing will bring me at the bottom of the queue even if I originally applied back in November. I mailed back the application today with the requested additional documents.

I'm really concerned because my current work permit expires soon and my employer needs me to have a new work permit on my possession to continue to work. I wanted to see if there is any other way that my application could be actioned faster (before end of august because he took them 6 months to tell me that something was missing), if it's possible to have a document to show my employer that my application is being proceed and continue to work, or, any other alternative that could keep me working...

Looking forward to get an answer
Thank you

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
I called the call centre and the agent said that the last activity on my application (received on November 5) was that they started the "initial verification" (his words) on March 29th. But the completeness check has not been completed yet. I haven't received AOR yet. Hopefully it comes soon.

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied for the PR through the Sponsor your spouse, partner program back in November, my wife is the sponsor and I'm the person being sponsored. Yesterday, I got my application back in the mail because a signature and a document was missing. We are now in May 2021, almost 6 months later. I currently have a Work permit (Mobilite Francophone - Francophone Mobility) that expires end of August 2021. I also applied for an open work permit in the same time than my PR application because i was eligible. The problem is they sent back the whole application (PR + open work permit), and if I understood correctly, sending back the whole thing will bring me at the bottom of the queue even if I originally applied back in November. I mailed back the application today with the requested additional documents.

I'm really concerned because my current work permit expires soon and my employer needs me to have a new work permit on my possession to continue to work. I wanted to see if there is any other way that my application could be actioned faster (before end of august because he took them 6 months to tell me that something was missing), if it's possible to have a document to show my employer that my application is being proceed and continue to work, or, any other alternative that could keep me working...

Looking forward to get an answer
Thank you
Sorry to know that...When did you send your application in November? Ya i can understand its really frustrating, after longer wait time now they send back the complete application. Previously it was only for missing signature, for missing document they used ask to send it online when the application is in progress but now they are returning it.