+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

frange

May 25, 2018
Seems that a number of mid-november applications on the spreadsheet have been getting AORs in the past few days, even before most October applications. Interesting. I wonder why they're going out of order?
Maybe they realize that they have mistaken.

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Looks like they're sending AORs for a certain set of applications that (for whatever reason) received their pre-AOR on March 16, 2021. At least, that's what all of them have in common.

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
I'm pretty sure representatives have no impact on processing times.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Looks like they're sending AORs for a certain set of applications that (for whatever reason) received their pre-AOR on March 16, 2021. At least, that's what all of them have in common.
The only thing I received after resubmission in November 2020 was the biometrics fee reminder email and that's it...nothing like temporary AOR like others got.

Charleswin33

Dec 23, 2020
If we can figure out the Visa office they sent their application then we can tell why it could be the VO has gone far with the applications.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
There's a decision made for a November 2020 applicant wherein spouse is from China?;this is the fastest I've ever seen.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
My partner who is sponsoring me just got the real AOR email today with the numbers starting with F!
Anyone who already received this, do you know if applications can be linked right away or does it take time? Does the sponsor link the application or the principal applicant? I tried linking from my account since I’m the one applying for PR/OWP etc... and it didn’t work.

thank you!

frange

May 25, 2018
My partner who is sponsoring me just got the real AOR email today with the numbers starting with F!
Anyone who already received this, do you know if applications can be linked right away or does it take time? Does the sponsor link the application or the principal applicant? I tried linking from my account since I’m the one applying for PR/OWP etc... and it didn’t work.

thank you!
Great news...
What is your timeline?

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
There's a decision made for a November 2020 applicant wherein spouse is from China?;this is the fastest I've ever seen.
The person who received it clearly mentioned he/she is an essential worker. CIC clearly mentioned last year itself for the essential workers they are going to expedite the PR process. When they receive application they check if its an essential worker application they are immediately processing it as they are in much demand. Others have to wait.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Great news...
What is your timeline?
Application received in Mississauga Nov 27th
Temp AOR number March
AOR April 28th

I do have a question, if anyone knows this. I applied OWP with my application but have not received anything regarding this.

how does it work, do you get a separate AOR for OWP application ?

thanks

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
The person who received it clearly mentioned he/she is an essential worker. CIC clearly mentioned last year itself for the essential workers they are going to expedite the PR process. When they receive application they check if its an essential worker application they are immediately processing it as they are in much demand. Others have to wait.
Good! For sure there are others who are essential workers too but didn't put it on the spreadsheet :) ....maybe.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Application received in Mississauga Nov 27th
Temp AOR number March
AOR April 28th

I do have a question, if anyone knows this. I applied OWP with my application but have not received anything regarding this.

how does it work, do you get a separate AOR for OWP application ?

thanks
I think if you are able to link your application, you will see update on your work permit too? Honestly, I don't know, maybe others can input.