+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi there, could anyone tell me , If I missed a signature or used an irrelevant form or made any mistake and If CPC Mississauga decides to return my application, do they return it via mail by "Canada post" or courier it using freight companies like "fedex , ups etc" and how long do they take to return it ("we sent our application via Canada post to their mailing address")

Reactions: Sahoby

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I will send my application soon and I would like to ask about the payment. How did you do payment? My online gc key account has revoked. I think I need to create another one. Also I saw some that needs to pay biometrics fee? I thought you will pay all the fees before sending the app?

Thank you in advance.
Originally I am March applicant my application was returned, so in march i already paid $1380(OWP+Biometrics and PR). I saw there is a $10 Increase in the fee so we paid it and attached the old $1380 receipt and the newly added 10$ receipt. I dint take the risk of removing biometrics fee though its not needed. Yes ,before sending the application we need pay online and add the payment receipt in the application.

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi there, could anyone tell me , If I missed a signature or used an irrelevant form or made any mistake and If CPC Mississauga decides to return my application, do they return it via mail by "Canada post" or courier it using freight companies like "fedex , ups etc" and how long do they take to return it ("we sent our application via Canada post to their mailing address")
I am originally march applicant, due to missing signature beside electronic signature on IMM 5669 my application was returned in October i.e after 7 months they returned my application even after I received temp AOR. They returned via "Canada post".

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Hi everyone, we were originally March 2020 outland sponsorship applicants but long story short, IRCC lost our file and now we have to resubmit (yes, they do LOSE files...) anyway, we are new to the process and I just wanted to know whether it is possible to apply for the inland spousal sponsorship on paper and the OWP online?
Yes however it is not recommended... Due to the fact that an online owp application can only be submitted at AIP.. In covid times it may take longer for them to issue a decision however.. usually by that time your decision would come in a few weeks to a month.

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Originally I am March applicant my application was returned, so in march i already paid $1380(OWP+Biometrics and PR). I saw there is a $10 Increase in the fee so we paid it and attached the old $1380 receipt and the newly added 10$ receipt. I dint take the risk of removing biometrics fee though its not needed. Yes ,before sending the application we need pay online and add the payment receipt in the application.
Hi, how did you pay the additionall 10 $ ?

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m new to this website and just have a couple questions. I submitted our spousal sponsorship application inland with open work permit application and it was delivered November 26th. I did not pay for the biometrics yet because I found conflicting information on the cic website regarding US citizens and biometrics. I’ve been in Canada almost 5 years now (study and work permits) and been with my Canadian wife the whole time during this period. Anyway, will my application be denied if I didn’t pay for biometrics with application or can I pay biometrics now and not be denied for that? Thank you in advance.

torontomaster

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m new to this website and just have a couple questions. I submitted our spousal sponsorship application inland with open work permit application and it was delivered November 26th. I did not pay for the biometrics yet because I found conflicting information on the cic website regarding US citizens and biometrics. I’ve been in Canada almost 5 years now (study and work permits) and been with my Canadian wife the whole time during this period. Anyway, will my application be denied if I didn’t pay for biometrics with application or can I pay biometrics now and not be denied for that? Thank you in advance.
You will get biometrics reminder email, there will be information how to pay... do not worry

Reactions: Jcarb93

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
cause I just contacted CPC Mississauga today and they said it's not uploaded on their system yet to give temporary confirmation number.... even though it was received 2 weeks ago

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
cause I just contacted CPC Mississauga today and they said it's not uploaded on their system yet to give temporary confirmation number.... even though it was received 2 weeks ago
Are you supposed to receive a temporary confirmation code? Or is this only when you call them?
Thanks for the clarification.