+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hi. My profile update date has changed some days after taking the test; But none of the stages, even test status has not changed and they are all in progress. Do you have any similar experience?
Please rasie a webform request with a copy of your test results (email confirmation you receiived from them or scanned copy of the test results print out) ASAP. In my case, they did not update for 3 months and when i raised my GCMS notes it indicated that I did not sit for the test according to the schedule. Only after my webform did they acknowledge and make the update, but by then much water had flown under the bridge and now I am back in the queue waiting for all the checks to be marked complete and then another 3 to 6 months for oath ivite.........so please push things from your end .....you never know

steven.blankard

Jun 7, 2021
Please rasie a webform request with a copy of your test results (email confirmation you receiived from them or scanned copy of the test results print out) ASAP. In my case, they did not update for 3 months and when i raised my GCMS notes it indicated that I did not sit for the test according to the schedule. Only after my webform did they acknowledge and make the update, but by then much water had flown under the bridge and now I am back in the queue waiting for all the checks to be marked complete and then another 3 to 6 months for oath ivite.........so please push things from your end .....you never know
Thanks Ollysyd. Do you think my test might not have been accepted by them?

Canadian2014

May 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife and son are paper applicants with following timeline. Based on the test invitation email their applications are with Montreal office. Any idea why these applications went to Montreal though we live in Calgary for one year before the application. Please let me know if there is anyone in this group with similar time line and waiting from Montreal office without any updates after the test.

Application: November 2020
AOR: March 2021
Test: July 2021

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Primary office ? Mine is Mississauga. And did you apply for GCMS?
I believe it would be Mississauga as I live in Brampton. I applied for GCMS notes since Nov 3. Haven't received anything yet. I reached out to my MP. They are reaching out to IRCC now.

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
I believe it would be Mississauga as I live in Brampton. I applied for GCMS notes since Nov 3. Haven't received anything yet. I reached out to my MP. They are reaching out to IRCC now.
I applied from Brampton too and your office is likely to be Mississauga.
As far as MPs office reaching out to IRCC, its just the information they will provide which can be found on the tracker. They can’t do much, I guess.

Reactions: sk000

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
I applied from Brampton too and your office is likely to be Mississauga.
As far as MPs office reaching out to IRCC, its just the information they will provide which can be found on the tracker. They can’t do much, I guess.
Well I am just trying something because I have no movement on my file since April 23, 2021. The MP told me they were going to try to get my GCMS notes for me.

It's extremely frustrating seeing everyone write the test and even people who applied after. Also seeing everyone complaining about oath when there are others who haven't even written the test yet. I might just withdraw my application and re apply at a later date.

Reactions: Linear M and sk000

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
Well I am just trying something because I have no movement on my file since April 23, 2021. The MP told me they were going to try to get my GCMS notes for me.

It's extremely frustrating seeing everyone write the test and even people who applied after. Also seeing everyone complaining about oath when there are others who haven't even written the test yet. I might just withdraw my application and re apply at a later date.
I understand. There is nothing much we can do other than wait.
In my GCMS notes under location it says “Test Ready” since July 2021. Spoke to IRCC call centre agent and they say all good with your file, just wait for test notification and this was back in September 2021. And its March 2022 and no notification yet.

cainasouza

Dec 6, 2021
My wife and son are paper applicants with following timeline. Based on the test invitation email their applications are with Montreal office. Any idea why these applications went to Montreal though we live in Calgary for one year before the application. Please let me know if there is anyone in this group with similar time line and waiting from Montreal office without any updates after the test.

AOR: March 2021
I have very similar timeline:
AOR: February 2021

I got everything marked as Completed on January 5. After that, nothing. Ctitizenship Ceremony still marked as Not Started.