Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
I just noticed that my oath had been moved from January 8 to January 11.

Reactions: hayden314
Nov 15, 2021
3-6 months to avoid disappointment. If your officer is good, maybe earlier
Hello All,
On 9th November 2021 , my Citizenship Test was updated to Completed , Language skills, Days Presence and Prohibitions are still - IN PROGRESS, How long does it take to get an invite for Citizneship Oath Ceremony (Location - Windsor , Ontario)

throwaway76

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new in this thread.
My AOR is Nov 2, 2020. Applied by mail inside Canada (Calgary).
Background check was completed on Feb 22, 2021.
There is no update on my application since April 23, 2021.
I believe there is something wrong with my application or they just forgot a about it(
Anything you guys advise me to do?
I saw some comments here saying there is an issue with Apr 23, what is it?
There was no response on my recent inquiry with ircc using web form.
Thanks in advance.
I think Calgary applicants were the last to receive the test invites, I got my invite just when I was leaving from Canada. I came back on Dec 19 and took my test Dec 20. Good Luck!

smitsmart

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
I believe there is something wrong with my application or they just forgot a about it(
Thanks in advance.
Did you apply for GCMS notes?

December2016

Jan 10, 2018
Just took oath this morning, the whole process lasted 2 1/2 hours. We were told to allow up to 6 weeks to receive the citizenship certificate by mail. There were 134 people in total, all from Quebec. Best of luck to everyone here and wishing you all receive your oath invites soon!
Congratulations, I hope you have new success and happy moments for 2022 year. I have one question, can the family attend the person ceremony or it is like the online test (only the person who has the exam should be in the room) ?, Thanks

Reactions: cobie2

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations, I hope you have new success and happy moments for 2022 year. I have one question, can the family attend the person ceremony or it is like the online test (only the person who has the exam should be in the room) ?, Thanks
I don't think any in-person ceremonies are being held at the moment, especially with Omicron raging through Canada but families and friends should be able to attend both. For the online ceremony they have to be on the same device preferably, lots of people during my ceremony had family and friends sitting on the couch next to the person taking the oath.

Reactions: December2016

hayden314

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Toronto, ON
If your family members wish to join, they are welcome. This is not like the test. Make sure you are always present. if you have young kids, make sure there is someone to take care of them and they don't make noise.

IRCC will provide all the details of the citizenship ceremony in an invitation letter

Reactions: December2016

Kaymin

Oct 11, 2020
Thanks in advance.

I have sent my family application on NOV 24th 2020. there is no single update on the tracker, not even a background check. AOR on Feb 2021 and then application last update April 23rd and that is it... any advice on what to do?
when I phone IRCC the automated message says if the call is not related to Afghan or change of information hangup the phone and do not call us!!

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
I have sent my family application on NOV 24th 2020. there is no single update on the tracker, not even a background check. AOR on Feb 2021 and then application last update April 23rd and that is it... any advice on what to do?
when I phone IRCC the automated message says if the call is not related to Afghan or change of information hangup the phone and do not call us!!
apply for GCMS notes

December2016

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think any in-person ceremonies are being held at the moment, especially with Omicron raging through Canada but families and friends should be able to attend both. For the online ceremony they have to be on the same device preferably, lots of people during my ceremony had family and friends sitting on the couch next to the person taking the oath.
Thank you for your reply

December2016

Jan 10, 2018
If your family members wish to join, they are welcome. This is not like the test. Make sure you are always present. if you have young kids, make sure there is someone to take care of them and they don't make noise.

IRCC will provide all the details of the citizenship ceremony in an invitation letter
Thank you, I really appreciate it.