Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
I initially applied for Citizenship from Ontario and then moved to Manitoba. All my checks are complete and Oath has not started. Where will my Oath invite come from? Ontario or Manitoba??

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I initially applied for Citizenship from Ontario and then moved to Manitoba. All my checks are complete and Oath has not started. Where will my Oath invite come from? Ontario or Manitoba??
it doesn’t really matter now because oath are online. If you request file transfer, it might take much longer.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You just have to be Canada to attend Online oath. Doesn’t matter which office is holding it. They just ask you if you are in Canada not asking Ontario or manitoba

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
Got invitation for oath ceremony (November 29) for my parents, both over 70 . They do not speak English well and I want to act as interpreter.
does anyone has any experience about this? should I let them know beforehand or just tell them in ceremony (video - zoom)

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
a year passed already since I filed my app. A question is it because I'm a provincial nominee applicant who left the province, came back, left again and then came back to the province?

abulali

Aug 26, 2021
Hi! There has been an update on my application for OATH. Do you guys idea how can I change the OATH date to early. I need urgent go back home for couple month did urgent request already but didn't work.
Nov 10, 2020 Application sent
Feb 5, 2021 Application filed
Apr 12, 2021 Background verification activity status updated
Aug 20, 2021 Scheduled for citizenship test
Aug 23, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated
Nov 10, 2021 Language skills , Physical presence activity, Prohibitions activity activity status updated
Nov 13, 2021 Citizenship oath activity status updated
Jan 26, 2022 Scheduled for Citizenship oath

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ok I just checked my application status by loggin into my tracker and I received this:

• Take the Oath of Citizenship
    Citizenship ceremony
    New update
    Waiting on you
    You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on February 1, 2022.
    Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
    • how to attend the ceremony
    • what documents you have to present
    The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us.
Now I havent received anything on email yet. Is anyone else in the same situation?

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
I too from montreal, timeline is much similar as you, no update since passport request. Will let you know as soon as i get an update on DM.
Same here, still no news since PP request from Montreal end of September. Last update on file is test completed end of July.

Reactions: phoenix111

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Ok I just checked my application status by loggin into my tracker and I received this:

Citizenship ceremony
    New update
    Waiting on you
  • The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us.
Now I havent received anything on email yet. Is anyone else in the same situation?
as per the current trend, people usually receives their invitaion email a week before their Oath date.

abulali

Aug 26, 2021

Citizenship ceremony
    New update
    Waiting on you
  • The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us.
You will receive an e-mail around two weeks before OATH ceremony