+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
https://www.cp24.com/news/afghan-refugees-in-gta-frustrated-by-multiple-abrupt-moves-between-hotels-1.5663042

sometimes i look at this kinda news and dive into my thinking ship wondering how are IRCC gonna get better!! It's going to be even worse!! I hope whoever is almost done with their Citizenship processes can be done forever (for now at least!) with IRCC.

GTA afghan refugee conditions are worsen already!

I thought Canada brought everyone from Afghanistan already! but no!!!
People in Toronto are waiting years for their houses but they are getting houses from the city already!

I dont understand we are struggling on every sector yet we are not stopping!!
Obviously there was no plan on how to settle them, as there was no plan how to deal with citizenship applications during the pandemic. It's a pattern across government departments.

Reactions: sk000

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Obviously there was no plan on how to settle them, as there was no plan how to deal with citizenship applications during the pandemic. It's a pattern across government departments.
That's ok if you don't have any plan but you are overwhelmed already! why are you taking more than you can handle. You can not handle whom are paying taxes already!
Why do we have to show the world that we are so generous yet we can not afford to have a home of our own even if are having a good job! (in toronto and vancouver)
Who is going to take this burden!
end of the day politicians are politicians! they only care about of their own benefits regardless whichever country you are living in!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
That's ok if you don't have any plan but you are overwhelmed already! why are you taking more than you can handle. You can not handle whom are paying taxes already!
Why do we have to show the world that we are so generous yet we can not afford to have a home of our own even if are having a good job! (in toronto and vancouver)
Who is going to take this burden!
end of the day politicians are politicians! they only care about of their own benefits regardless whichever country you are living in!
It's OK if you don't have a plan as a person. It's your life. But a people's governing body with many experts and resources, you must do better. I can see now why Canadians are frustrated with their government.

Reactions: sk000

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Just got an update for Citizenship test Invite to be completed by Dec 5, 2021 (Mississauga Office)

Kaymin

Oct 11, 2020
Hi Team, appreciate your opinions for below response of my MP, I had requested my MP to followup with the immigration team about my application status and I had described all the details in my email last week and today they sent me below response after getting an update.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi XXXX,

I have just gotten an update to your citizenship application. The eligibility has passed and on file. The security verification are in progress. The test is yet to be scheduled. I am sorry I wasn’t given a time frame for when this can be expected to be done. I know that in general immigration is only looking to finalize citizenship application now from back in July 2019. They are that far behind – at least 12 -14 behind in processing all files.

Regards,

XXXXX, Administrative Assistant
XXXXX, MP for XXXXX
Shadow Minister for Economic Development and
Inter-provincial Trade
XXXXX@XXXX
Constituency Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Hi , Please when did you apply? for NOV 2020 applicants, is it ok to contact MPs ?

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Hi Guys, anyone knows to whom we should contact if we do not receive citizenship oath invitation email ?

smitsmart

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
Update on my application! I got an oath invite on Jan 19th,2021! Surprisingly fast as I just got my DM last week I think.
Did you get it in your email or just on your tracker?