+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

ripper44

Nov 24, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I see all this movement, I applied with it being received Nov 3 and it started being processed March 8. Since then, not a word. Should I be worried? It seems most people are getting some kind of contact, test, inquiries, etc. Maybe I am just overanalyzing this....

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I see all this movement, I applied with it being received Nov 3 and it started being processed March 8. Since then, not a word. Should I be worried? It seems most people are getting some kind of contact, test, inquiries, etc. Maybe I am just overanalyzing this....
You have every right to be worried. But there is very little that you can do. Raise an ATIP / GCMS note (which is taking a month and a half now) to understand the status.

Below is the link to raise the ATIP request.

You can call IRCC (but they are not providing any more updates than what you see online).

Frustrating times-----but stay patient.......

labamba

Jan 2, 2017
Hi everyone, I just received a request for all passport pages. All my stamps are in English however, the first page of each of my passport has our national anthem written in my native language, and the last page of each of my passport has a whole set of regulations related to the passport written in my native language as well. Do I need to get these translated?

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
By travel document - they mean only passports or documents like the passports used for travelling. You need not give the PR Card, work permit or visitor visa docs. Stampings for those will be already reflected in your passport (most probably) as VISAs.
Thanks for your response, did you also received similar phrase in the PP request email?

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
How long from sending passport pages to DM?
Also I've seen some people needing to courrier their passport copies but I was asked to email them. Just checking if it's legit!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I just received a request for all passport pages. All my stamps are in English however, the first page of each of my passport has our national anthem written in my native language, and the last page of each of my passport has a whole set of regulations related to the passport written in my native language as well. Do I need to get these translated?
I had the same situation. To be on a safe side I had that page translated as well.

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
How long from sending passport pages to DM?
Also I've seen some people needing to courrier their passport copies but I was asked to email them. Just checking if it's legit!
How long from sending passport pages to DM? Wish there was a fixed answer to that!
Also I've seen some people needing to courrier their passport copies but I was asked to email them. Just checking if it's legit! Yes it depends on the officer they can ask either

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
How long from sending passport pages to DM? Wish there was a fixed answer to that!
Also I've seen some people needing to courrier their passport copies but I was asked to email them. Just checking if it's legit! Yes it depends on the officer they can ask either
Thanks for your responses (:)

Reactions: Gunners

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Another question: I got the passport pages request by email but my tracker doesn't reflect anything and still says "last updated July 21st". Was it the same for everyone?

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Another question: I got the passport pages request by email but my tracker doesn't reflect anything and still says "last updated July 21st". Was it the same for everyone?
Its not an update that is part of the tracker. There are only the major milestones which are included as updates.