No test invite yet

Kumar90

Apr 30, 2020
Please add to excel:
Applied November 26 2020
In process since March 2021
Manitoba, Winnipeg

No test invite yet
Same timeline- aor 12 Feb 2021 ( application sent on 23 November 2020)
Winnipeg single applicant. Last update on 23 April

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
No updates since June 15, when Citizenship Test status became complete.
Patience !!
How long will I wait between my citizenship test and the ceremony?
In most cases, the ceremony takes place within three months after you pass the test. We'll give you the results of your test right after you take it.
If your application is non-routine, we may ask you to go to a hearing with a citizenship officer or judge, even after you pass the test. We'll send you a letter after the hearing to let you know:
  • what the officer or judge decided
  • the date of your ceremony (if your application was approved)

Reactions: BuzzBuzz

BuzzBuzz

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Patience !!
In most cases, the ceremony takes place within three months after you pass the test. We'll give you the results of your test right after you take it.
If your application is non-routine, we may ask you to go to a hearing with a citizenship officer or judge, even after you pass the test. We'll send you a letter after the hearing to let you know:
Good point! :cool: Haven't checked this information before actually. Now I can sleep better :)

Reactions: sk000

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Has anyone from November 2020 even gotten a decision made on their application yet? It seems a bit early for that?

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Patience !!
The problem is that it might take more time. People who submitted their documents in May 2020 are getting test requests only now. So their timeline doesn't mean anything.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please add to excel:
Applied November 26 2020
In process since March 2021
Manitoba, Winnipeg

No test invite yet
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date

ujji

Jan 28, 2021
To those people who've got their test invite. Did you see any activity or status update online on the portal before receiving your test invite. I'm a single applicant from Mississauga and my application says still "In process" with only background verification finished on Apr 9th.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
To those people who've got their test invite. Did you see any activity or status update online on the portal before receiving your test invite. I'm a single applicant from Mississauga and my application says still "In process" with only background verification finished on Apr 9th.
Yes, there will be an update on the new tracker when you can take the test before they send you the invite by email

Reactions: harirajmohan

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Nope, only the Background Check was completed, everything else was either in process or not started.
That's actually what it still shows, even after I took the test.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Nope, only the Background Check was completed, everything else was either in process or not started.
That's actually what it still shows, even after I took the test.
Didnt you see the message like below in your tracker before the test date? OP was talking about any notification/indication about the test before the test date. Of course get see a messeage on when the test is scheduled as well as you see the same update in the history and "Citizenship Test"'s section status will be changed to "In Progress".
Jun 18, 2021 Scheduled for citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 18, 2021 and July 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to
Jun 14, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated
Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
you.

Yes you would see like above, before the test. Also you would see that the dashboard's updated date to recent due to this kind of test related update.