+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
just finished with the test. Passed but not sure one of PDF was open, didn't notice that it was there. Lets see
Hey, congratulations. Which location did you do your test from if you don't mind me asking please. I have been waiting on Kitchener location for a while now.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
just finished with the test. Passed but not sure one of PDF was open, didn't notice that it was there. Lets see
I may be wrong (and I am open to being corrected if I am), but I don't think it matters if you had a PDF/other tab open, as long as you did not switch to them during the test. I'm not sure that IRCC can see what other documents and programs are open on your computer; they rely on the webcam to ensure you're not cheating.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I may be wrong (and I am open to being corrected if I am), but I don't think it matters if you had a PDF/other tab open, as long as you did not switch to them during the test. I'm not sure that IRCC can see what other documents and programs are open on your computer; they rely on the webcam to ensure you're not cheating.
Yup, that's right.

Reactions: Aragorn165

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Reactions: BuzzBuzz

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
it was the notice to appear was open. since I was doing on my macbook after submitting the test I saw that little monster white dot lol. Lets see what happens

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Thank you so much for your response! I think it is better to be overprepared than underprepared ! this really helps ! Thank you, Thank you!
Since I sat for my test last night! My advise would be read the book very carefully. Try not to memorize it. I had couple of questions that can be answered if you have your concept clear from the book. There's no way you can memorize these unless you understood whats written in there. I did not have any date questions but 2 questions came from history section but man I was quite surprised to see that a question can be asked from that perspective.

You are right! Make yourself ready for the test. Prepare for the worst!

Don's stress, be confident and nail the test! Good luck!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
it was the notice to appear was open. since I was doing on my macbook after submitting the test I saw that little monster white dot lol. Lets see what happens
Yeah I don't think it will matter. As I said, they can't tell if you have anything else open in the background, but they can tell if you switch away from the test as the active window. As long as you didn't do that, it will be fine :)

Reactions: sk000

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Yeah I don't think it will matter. As I said, they can't tell if you have anything else open in the background, but they can tell if you switch away from the test as the active window. As long as you didn't do that, it will be fine :)
Nah! i was always on the test window for sure. Thanks for your feedback! Worst case If I have to take it i'll have to take it! No one can avoid it right :D