NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Hi all,

I got my GCMS notes and according to it my file is still with CPC Sydney (primary office), secondary office is Missisauga.
No other valuable info has been found, except the due date for checks were set to Feb 2022. Ugh!

Reactions: Gunners

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all,

I got my GCMS notes and according to it my file is still with CPC Sydney (primary office), secondary office is Missisauga.
No other valuable info has been found, except the due date for checks were set to Feb 2022. Ugh!
Ignore those due dates. Due dates, usually, are set by default to 10 months after the "In Process" date on ECAS. Things could happen sooner than that.

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hi all,

Are you a family applicant? I had similar notes and not even sure if our cases have been picked up by some one in our local office.....

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
@rajkamalmohanram thanks, I hope that's the case, I was just disappointed that my file is still in Sydney, location CST.
@OllySyd no, I'm not a family applicant

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Hi all,

Ditto!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
@rajkamalmohanram thanks, I hope that's the case, I was just disappointed that my file is still in Sydney, location CST.
@OllySyd no, I'm not a family applicant
Mine was not transferred for 6 months after AOR when later applicants got their file transferred before mine. Not sure whats the logic but some files get stuck. No idea why.

May be they will start processing applications centrally.

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Tragedy of my life.

Appeared for citizenship test on Sunday morning. scored 20/20. However I have this damn anti virus.. when test started it popped up some notification saying there is webcam access. In hurry, I just closed that anti virus popup.. and then immediately on test window screen a red box came if I was out/ if am back in? Its like the system of IRCC suspected cheating as I clicked on other link/tab/program. I closed it in a split second. However, i think damage was done.

Even though, I have completed the test successfully and received the email, my tracker has not been updated to citizenship test complete even after 24 hours whereas my friends tracker updated within 24 hours.

I sent them a webform, explaining about my situation, but I guess I will have to take the retest. Still waiting to hear from the IRCC.

Lesson learnt - Disable the antivirus before the test.

What do you guys think?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey Guys,

Tragedy of my life.

Appeared for citizenship test on Sunday morning. scored 20/20. However I have this damn anti virus.. when test started it popped up some notification saying there is webcam access. In hurry, I just closed that anti virus popup.. and then immediately on test window screen a red box came if I was out/ if am back in? Its like the system of IRCC suspected cheating as I clicked on other link/tab/program. I closed it in a split second. However, i think damage was done.

Even though, I have completed the test successfully and received the email, my tracker has not been updated to citizenship test complete even after 24 hours whereas my friends tracker updated within 24 hours.

I sent them a webform, explaining about my situation, but I guess I will have to take the retest. Still waiting to hear from the IRCC.

What do you guys think?
If it was only a split second, that should not have caused any issues. The webform was unnecessary. Test status doesn't get validated in a couple of days for everyone. Some people wait for 10 days and others wait for a month. There are a few instances where applicants have waited several months if I recall correctly.

You should see the test validated soon enough. Good luck

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Hey Guys,

Tragedy of my life.

What do you guys think?
This is so sad, I had status update 2 days after my test, so you might have to wait for some days. Good luck :)

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys! I messed up someone's date on the spreadsheet by accident. Sorry about that! I was trying to enter my own date but my phone was very buggy and ended up changing someone else's date. I couldn't undo it because the phone crash.
The entry is for @stranger2904 and I accidentally changed the test letter date to Nov 2021. Sorry again!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey guys! I messed up someone's date on the spreadsheet by accident. Sorry about that! I was trying to enter my own date but my phone was very buggy and ended up changing someone else's date. I couldn't undo it because the phone crash.
The entry is for @stranger2904 and I accidentally changed the test letter date to Nov 2021. Sorry again!!
IDLocationApp. TypePhysical Presence DaysApp. Sent App. Delivered AORIn Process ecasTest Invite letter/ecas date
stranger2904OntarioSingle1144Nov 04, 2020Nov 09, 2020Feb 03, 2021Mar 19, 2021Jul 11, 2021

I see the test date as Jul 11, 2021. No issues.

stranger2904

Mar 1, 2021
@engage
I can not be specific about questions as per about 12 different checkboxes I had to click :) but I do believe that just - knowing geography (provinces and their capitals as well as how they grouped) and going through notes from https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/notes-from-discover-canada-preparation-for-the-citizenship-test.734507/ - 2 times right before the test - should be more than enough to get you above 75%. And don't rush - always read all options some of them might be very similar but one is right and one is wrong.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
@engage
I can not be specific about questions as per about 12 different checkboxes I had to click :) but I do believe that just - knowing geography (provinces and their capitals as well as how they grouped) and going through notes from https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/notes-from-discover-canada-preparation-for-the-citizenship-test.734507/ - 2 times right before the test - should be more than enough to get you above 75%. And don't rush - always read all options some of them might be very similar but one is right and one is wrong.
Thanks. Notes will be very helpful. I will follow notes and keep you posted.

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
I just received update in my online tracker account yesterday to take the test which is scheduled between 23rd jul to 12th Aug.
I am family applicant, from Montreal, my application was delivered on 6th Nov 2020