+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
From what i could gather from the forums, it seems that people are getting that email when an update is coming soon in a few days or week- either for a test invite, or fingerprint requests, or additional doc... I know a few people who submitted their application before I did, and have not received this email regarding the status tracker...

But again, trying to find patterns in or predict what the IRCC is doing is never really usefulll :)
We really hope your prediction comes right

Reactions: vadim_n

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Interesting theory, I received this email on Monday, hopefully it means that I'll get my invite soon!

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
From what i could gather from the forums, it seems that people are getting that email when an update is coming soon in a few days or week- either for a test invite, or fingerprint requests, or additional doc... I know a few people who submitted their application before I did, and have not received this email regarding the status tracker...

But again, trying to find patterns in or predict what the IRCC is doing is never really usefulll :)
I would LOVE if this prediction of yours comes true as this Friday will make it a week for me from receiving that tracker email and it would make my day even though studying for the exam is a pain as I have never been good at learning history and dates and there is much of that!:D haha

BuzzBuzz

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ok guys I think @nv0411, I think your prediction is right!!!!! :oops:

Logged into the new tracker. No email received about the update but seeing this:

1 new update(s)

• Jun 23, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

New update
Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
Congrats!

Reactions: sk000

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Good morning!

The test status is in progress now. The tracker says that the test is scheduled between 2nd July to 22nd July. I have not received email yet, but it might be in a queue and may take a day or two. To be honest, I have not even open the book or took any online practice tests. Is this test hard? I am not good at history or remembering dates. Are there any tips to ace it?

Thanks and good luck everyone. We all are close to the finish line.

Cheers,

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020

Logged into the new tracker. No email received about the update but seeing this:

1 new update(s)

• Jun 23, 2021

New update
Citizenship test

I got the email a few days ago about the tracker! Let's hope this is true. My tracker hasn't updated from April 23 yet.

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Good morning!

The test status is in progress now. The tracker says that the test is scheduled between 2nd July to 22nd July. I have not received email yet, but it might be in a queue and may take a day or two. To be honest, I have not even open the book or took any online practice tests. Is this test hard? I am not good at history or remembering dates. Are there any tips to ace it?

Thanks and good luck everyone. We all are close to the finish line.

Cheers,
NO not at all you should have enough time to study and practice till 2nd itself. Just read the Book 2-3 times and attempt exams

Reactions: engage and sk000

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016

1 new update(s)

• Jun 23, 2021

New update
Citizenship test

Woww Many congratulations !! That means we should check the tracker daily as the email notification only comes later I guess.

@nv0411 Looks like you predicted the unpredictable

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
I got the email a few days ago about the tracker! Let's hope this is true. My tracker hasn't updated from April 23 yet.
Well I just noticed in the morning! I hope it's true for everyone or whoever is waiting on the test invite.
Woww Many congratulations !! That means we should check the tracker daily as the email notification only comes later I guess.

@nv0411 Looks like you predicted the unpredictable
Trust me! I've been checking the new tracker multiple times in a day!

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Well I just noticed in the morning! I hope it's true for everyone or whoever is waiting on the test invite.

Trust me! I've been checking the new tracker multiple times in a day!
DO you have a timeline to attempt as well from July 2nd ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

1 new update(s)

• Jun 23, 2021

New update
Citizenship test

What's your test window?

Also, please post an update once you receive the test email and once after taking the test.

Thanks.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
DO you have a timeline to attempt as well from July 2nd ?
As I mentioned earlier, I just noticed the update on the new tracker. No email has been received.
What's your test window?

Also, please post an update once you receive the test email and once after taking the test.

Thanks.
Sure I'll update you guys. I didn't receive any email. Just an update on the new tracker.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Annie_aqua

Jan 7, 2021

1 new update(s)

• Jun 23, 2021

New update
Citizenship test

Congrats ..... you and I got AOR on the same day..... keeping my fingers crossed