+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

canjpnphl

Mar 24, 2021

Hello. I'm a fellow November 2020 applicant. Congratulations on everyone who finished their oathtaking! Any GCMS/ATIP notes experts here? I passed my test last February and got my BG check passed just a few days back. Does anyone know what the 'Application Assignment' part is for? This part was all blank to me previously. From what I read in other forums, it means this is the deadline when they will have to make a decision on my application. Just wondering if this is true? I really hope so, because the wait has been really frustrating. LOL!

• Wow
Reactions: Cassiano

HDR

Nov 10, 2014

Hello. I'm a fellow November 2020 applicant. Congratulations on everyone who finished their oathtaking! Any GCMS/ATIP notes experts here? I passed my test last February and got my BG check passed just a few days back. Does anyone know what the 'Application Assignment' part is for? This part was all blank to me previously. From what I read in other forums, it means this is the deadline when they will have to make a decision on my application. Just wondering if this is true? I really hope so, because the wait has been really frustrating. LOL!

I am not an expert on GCMS.
I just wanted to say that it took me one month to move from BG checks to Decision Made. So I'm thinking that you ought to get DM very soon. And then another couple of weeks after that for Oath. Dont worry. You are close to the end line.

Reactions: canjpnphl

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016

I dont think so that deadline matters so much / its ultimately at their discretion

Reactions: sk000

canjpnphl

Mar 24, 2021
I am not an expert on GCMS.
I just wanted to say that it took me one month to move from BG checks to Decision Made. So I'm thinking that you ought to get DM very soon. And then another couple of weeks after that for Oath. Dont worry. You are close to the end line.
Thank you so much. I hope so too! I had to do my fingerprints twice now because of the delay. That's extra time and money on top of the application fees and all.

I dont think so that deadline matters so much / its ultimately at their discretion
Oh, I know that. All my checks had a due date of January 29, 2022, but ultimately until now, only BG check and Knowledge were completed. I was just wondering if this Application Assignment Due Date is different since this part was blank in my GCMS notes for the longest time. Its values were only filled after my BG Check and Knowledge were set to Passed.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Great, I received my citizenship certificate today.
Applied November 30, 2020
Oath April 19, 2022
Received certificate April 26, 2022

canjpnphl

Mar 24, 2021

Update: I got my Residence, Language, and Prohibitions checks updated yesterday, well beyond the Application Assignment due date of May 22nd. Now just waiting for oath. I'm happy IRCC's pace is somewhat starting to pick up -- or at least, some of their offices.

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
i ordered gcms notes and it shows test ready from january 2022 still no test invite any idea how long will they take , they did complete background check in january 2022 too

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
When I was taking the test a computer update popped up and I clicked it away to remind me in 30 minutes. The test asked if I was still there. I hope that won't impact my test.