+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

Agnella3

Feb 17, 2022
Thankyou what time is your oath ?
My Oath Ceremony is at 7.45am Eastern Time on April 9th.
I wonder if they would have anyone from the West Coast join in, as it would be way too early for them. I'm from Mississauga Ontario, so the time works well for me.
What time did they schedule you in for?

Reactions: Kornet

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
I received an update on the tracker. My test window has been updated to April 11-May 1. The original test date still appears as well (April 4-24).

I also received an FP request.

Still no emails confirming any of this.

Reactions: Kornet

ujji

Jan 28, 2021
DM is seen in the old ECAS not the new tracker. Try and check there. If Language, Prohibitions, and Physical presence are all turned to completed that is considered "Decision Made" in the new tracker as only the oath would be remaining.
Thanks for letting me know. I was able to check that. How long is it taking now for people to get a citizenship ceremony invite after their DM

Reactions: sk000

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
So managed to get a ghost update today. Vancouver VO. Background check and Citizenship Test have been completed for a while now.
My guess is my BGC expired in March so that got updated or about to get hit with a FP request.
Or if my ircc stars align then it could be DM.
Who knows at this point.
Ok so i checked the new portal during one of my daily impromptu 3am “check-portal rituals” for the past 2 years and all sections are now complete except for oath ceremony.
Citizenship Status is still in Progress however - both on the new tracker and on ecas.
I’m assuming that this is DM and there is simply a lag in updating or i should i actually wait to see the words Decision Made?

Reactions: Agnella3 and Qrios1

Hman198

May 11, 2021
Ok so i checked the new portal during one of my daily impromptu 3am “check-portal rituals” for the past 2 years and all sections are now complete except for oath ceremony.
Citizenship Status is still in Progress however - both on the new tracker and on ecas.
I’m assuming that this is DM and there is simply a lag in updating or i should i actually wait to see the words Decision Made?
What portal do yo use to track your application, would yo uplease send me the link? i am getting error consistanctly. Thaks

Qrios1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Slight lag between the two portals. You will see DM in old ECAS. Now just waiting on oath. Depending on the office, could be a few weeks or a few months for that final leg. I hope it’s sooner than later, as you have been waiting for 2 years.

Reactions: Agnella3 and Aaz

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Spoke too early. Ecas now shows DM on April 07 2022. I’ll update the tracker later on when i get access to my laptop … or if someone can update it that would be awesome! Let’s see how long the oath invitation will take from the Vancouver VO.

Reactions: americanincanada

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Slight lag between the two portals. You will see DM in old ECAS. Now just waiting on oath. Depending on the office, could be a few weeks or a few months for that final leg. I hope it’s sooner than later, as you have been waiting for 2 years.
Yea me too! I really don’t wanna renew my PR Card if i don’t have to. Expires in Nov 2022. So conflicted!

HDR

Nov 10, 2014
Spoke too early. Ecas now shows DM on April 07 2022. I’ll update the tracker later on when i get access to my laptop … or if someone can update it that would be awesome! Let’s see how long the oath invitation will take from the Vancouver VO.

I also got my DM just today April 7, 2022 on the old ECAS. The new portal just shows ghost update on April 7, 2022.
Same situation as yours. Got everything marked "completed" except oath ceremony still says "not started".
I'm with Winnipeg office, November 2020 applicant. I dont have high hopes for oath invite. They are too slow.

Reactions: Agnella3 and Aaz