+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Help! I just realized that I did not include my expired passport that is included in the first year of eligibility on my application. Will I get rejected for that when I submit both passports as copies?
explain your situation and send a webform and also send a copy of the same into the email that you have received for passport copies.
you will get a quick response from you processing office so make sure you have included there.

Reactions: Roger1985

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
The relationship is that most of the questions are pretty basic that are taught to you in school, like provinces, names, dates of inception, basic history its like when I was in India I read about Indian history and even though I didn't study them again after my schooling I still remember them just because they are so ingrained into my subconscious memory.
I would say we after reading the study guide know about Canada more than most Canadians.

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
Looks like the Mississauga office is awake from their hibernation. I just recieved a passport request. Hallelujah!!! I still have the April 23, 2021 date on my status but atleast the passport request is something. Maybe I will get a test date soon. *fingers crossed*

I am so happy for you. Anytime I open this forum I always look forward to see a change in your application

Reactions: Roger1985

plzhelpme

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
I know they are still processing the applications from Nov 2019, but if for anyone something has changed recently or some solution worked, please share.
I mean like contacting MP or filling web forms helped?

Last edited:

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Many Congratulations :) How did it go ? Did it last over an hour ?
Thank you @Gunners. It was ok. pretty straight forward. After cutting down the PR card and Oath taking becoming Canadian feeling was slowly fading away.
It lasted over an hour for us cause there was 122 ppl for that event so it was taking time to registrar and get people into the ceremony room.

You can apply for your PP now as soon as its closed :)
I will AND I will strongly suggested to everyone after done with your Oath please follow these 2 threads below:
Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines
Canadian Passport in person timeline

There's big backlog down there applying between In-person vs Mail-in. Once the time comes follow whats happening to others then apply.

Reactions: Agnella3

DariaZ

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Thank you @Gunners. It was ok. pretty straight forward. After cutting down the PR card and Oath taking becoming Canadian feeling was slowly fading away.
It lasted over an hour for us cause there was 122 ppl for that event so it was taking time to registrar and get people into the ceremony room.

I will AND I will strongly suggested to everyone after done with your Oath please follow these 2 threads below:
Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines
Canadian Passport in person timeline

There's big backlog down there applying between In-person vs Mail-in. Once the time comes follow whats happening to others then apply.
So you had the ceremony in person?

americanincanada

Jun 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi, do you mind to tell when your partner get official result ?
I passed my test on 10 March and didn’t get any email result or any confirmation until now (people here seems to get it within days up to a week )

Thank you
It was marked complete in the tracker as of Mar 28, so the turnaround was fairly quick.