+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

Dec 4, 2020
Same here lol- Dates Phobia
I downloaded a few different apps on play store to prepare for the test and have been practicing about 150 questions from different apps everyday. Kinda sticks with you if you do it over and over again especially for a visual learner like me.
I guess remembering dates may not be as important as the year.
For example I now remember 1215, 1867, 1982 and 1949 as important years and can hopefully nail down those questions if the multiple choice has different year for each selection. Just a little hack which hopefully works. Lol.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
I downloaded a few different apps on play store to prepare for the test and have been practicing about 150 questions from different apps everyday. Kinda sticks with you if you do it over and over again especially for a visual learner like me.
I guess remembering dates may not be as important as the year.
For example I now remember 1215, 1867, 1982 and 1949 as important years and can hopefully nail down those questions if the multiple choice has different year for each selection. Just a little hack which hopefully works. Lol.
Do you mind sharing few names of the apps?

Dec 4, 2020
Do you mind sharing few names of the apps?
Just type "citizenship test" in play store and download all the ones which are rated good. My personal favorite is the one by Reev Tech Inc. . It actually breaks down the questions in to chapters as in Discover Canada but a lot more easier. There are quizzes at end of each lesson. Also, try the richmond hill citizenship test online it has 150 questions which I plan on answering everyday until my test day.

My tip is to read and understand the question 1st and then only jump to the answer - Its a 30 MIN test lol not a 2 MINs test which most likely all of us will get done with !
Totally agree! I honestly did finish one of the 20 question quiz in like 2 mins. but hey can't get complacent right. lol

Can't wait to write this test! I also got my FP request this morning. I anticipated it was coming so I had an appointment booked in advance at commissionaires. Honestly, it feels like everything is just falling in to place by itself, what a great feeling! I hope it works out equally fast for everyone!

Reactions: Roger1985 and eager

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Can't wait to write this test! I also got my FP request this morning. I anticipated it was coming so I had an appointment booked in advance at commissionaires. Honestly, it feels like everything is just falling in to place by itself, what a great feeling! I hope it works out equally fast for everyone!
How did you anticipated your FP request? on your new dashboard, was the BG not completed?!