+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
I received my application back yesterday as it contained one box that had not been filled up by me.
My dumb luck., I corrected it and sent it back yesterday. I think I would need to reset the clock now.
Its not you I am pretty sure. The problem was within the form. Meaning you did check in the box but during printout it wasn't checking off that box due to issue within the form. After printing when i was going through the form I had to manually checked off that box.
I am sorry to hear that out.

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Its not you I am pretty sure. The problem was within the form. Meaning you did check in the box but during printout it wasn't checking off that box due to issue within the form. After printing when i was going through the form I had to manually checked off that box.
I am sorry to hear that out.
Unfortunate ircc paper based system is trash , slow and stupid .

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I received my application back yesterday as it contained one box that had not been filled up by me.
My dumb luck., I corrected it and sent it back yesterday. I think I would need to reset the clock now.
Which box was it, if you can share,

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Unfortunate ircc paper based system is trash , slow and stupid .
Well it is what it is. Good thing is the new paper form you can validate through a single which is a good thing. I still would suggest people go through their forms manually before submission. If you are a single applicant then you can apply online now. So we are getting there but as you said it's "slow".

Reactions: Linear M

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016

lezah07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I have seeb some app received nov 30 got Aor, so a few of us left in the list , let's hope for the best
I was so positive yesterday but today, I am thinking, if I do not receive the AOR until friday, I have a feeling that my application will be returned, :(
I just want to receive the AOR to know that everything is okay, after that, I don't mind waiting.

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I was so positive yesterday but today, I am thinking, if I do not receive the AOR until friday, I have a feeling that my application will be returned, :(
I just want to receive the AOR to know that everything is okay, after that, I don't mind waiting.
Same here , look like living in old time waiting for email or mail . Waiting is no issue if we get aor. Let's hope for the best , and keep this forum posted

• Sad
Reactions: lezah07

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
guys keep calm, you will receive it this or next week.
I know the feeling running down to check my mailbox every day, but keep thinking positive

Reactions: lezah07

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Same here , look like living in old time waiting for email or mail . Waiting is no issue if we get aor. Let's hope for the best , and keep this forum posted
They are still processing applications received on the week of November 12th (I know some people who applied after already got AOR). Hopefully you will get yours soon!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Yes, I too am feeling nervous. My app was delivered Nov 27th. Getting nervous seeing these people with delivery dates after mine getting AOR.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Yes, I too am feeling nervous. My app was delivered Nov 27th. Getting nervous seeing these people with delivery dates after mine getting AOR.
mine was delivered on the 27th too! hopefully we get it soon. :)
I know that feeling. Hopefully you guys gonna hear something good from them very soon. Even though I started already my online application cause I was like yeah I've missed something. Lets wait for the application returned but get ready to apply asap lol. However @ALBERTATHEGREAT told me before submission call them first.

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
mine was delivered on the 27th too! hopefully we get it soon. :)
Glad I'm not the only one. Let's hope we hear something soon. I know it's too soon too panic. Those people after us probably got lucky to receive their AORs. Like an efficient person or something