App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
does anyone know when they send the email with the details for the ceremony? my oath is on wednesday and I have no idea if its online or if I have to go downtown.
*update..funny update*

I just called immigration and the agent said he looked into it on his end and he does not see an oath ceremony scheduled so it might be a technical glitch in the tracker. So I should submit a request using the webform to show them what I see as well and they are still within the timeframe to process the application (have till Feb 2023). LOL I actually laughed , this is silly but oh well. The wait continues!

Reactions: Linear M

naten

Feb 20, 2018
*update..funny update*

I just called immigration and the agent said he looked into it on his end and he does not see an oath ceremony scheduled so it might be a technical glitch in the tracker. So I should submit a request using the webform to show them what I see as well and they are still within the timeframe to process the application (have till Feb 2023). LOL I actually laughed , this is silly but oh well. The wait continues!
it doesnt make any sense. U should try to email your local office to speed it up.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
it doesnt make any sense. U should try to email your local office to speed it up.
that is also what I thought as well so I sent an email but at the end of the day, unfortunately, we can only wait till immigration sorts out this messy process and the unnecessary delays. I already had my MP Office look into this during summer and immigration told them everything looks good and I am just in line to be scheduled but then this happened so I don't know anymore LOL

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
*update..funny update*

Can you please provide me the number you called on? I try the ones I can find online but can never get to an agent.

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone know how long it takes to reschedule the oath ceremony? Got the invitation last month but it was for my old province and I couldn’t make the trip on such short notice. Sent them an email right away but haven’t heard anything since.

Reactions: SVK21

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Can you please provide me the number you called on? I try the ones I can find online but can never get to an agent.
I just used the same CIC phone number 1 888 242 2100

You have to keep calling throughout the day because sometimes they will tell you that they can't connect you due to high volume of calls and other times you will get connected to an agent. So just keep trying, I tried like every hour

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
For me only test and bg is complete, rest in process since I don't know when ,what about you
Mine is the same. I got a request for an interview but I couldn't go because it was the one week I'm out of the country. I had to reschedule so I'm waiting on another date