+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hello good people,
I need an urgent support from u all. My AOR is on 1st week of Nov 2020. My medical expired on last week of Oct 2021.
I got married on last week of December 2021 and immediately informed IRCC via webmail abd how to add her on my existing application. On 2nd week of Jan 2022, I got an email from IRCC to provide docs of my wife via webform.
So I have sent all the docs with the full payment as well on 1st week of Feb 2022 via webform. Its been one month today but they didn’t reply anything yet.
How long could it take for them to reply me that they receive my spouse docs and ask for her biometric and medical with my remedical request? Should I raise a webform asking this?
What should I do pls suggest.
Regards
Did your spouse appear in the application yet? Under your UCI section

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi, no nothing like that yet. They didn’t even send any confirmation email yet that they received the docs and add them
I see. I got married on Jan 24.
Then I sent all forms to IRCC on Jan 28 (including all IMMs, Photos, passport, medical, payment receipt for spouse) over 2 separate webforms.
They replied on Feb 18 (exactly 3 weeks later) they have received all documents from both webforms.
Over the next few days, I see my spouse appears in my application + bio.
-> What I did differently is just to send all forms upfront, not waiting for them to come back with a list of forms.
I think you should raise a webform to check with them.

Reactions: kchachap102

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
I see. I got married on Jan 24.
Then I sent all forms to IRCC on Jan 28 (including all IMMs, Photos, passport, medical, payment receipt for spouse) over 2 separate webforms.
They replied on Feb 18 (exactly 3 weeks later) they have received all documents from both webforms.
Over the next few days, I see my spouse appears in my application + bio.
-> What I did differently is just to send all forms upfront, not waiting for them to come back with a list of forms.
I think you should raise a webform to check with them.
Hi, thanks for ur reply. Really appreciate.
I sent an webform just now to get an update from them wether they received my docs and update my application or not. Lets see.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected @legalfalcon hope you are good.

I just received my GCMS notes few days ago. There is a Note 1 with create date as 9th Feb 2022 which says RROC CoPR renewal in Asterix.

What is the meaning of this since I am not an expired COPR candidate I fall in regular FSW O No 2020 Aor.

lollerball

Mar 8, 2022
Hello all - Have anyone received an email from IRCC yesterday regarding a survey?

"Dear xxxxxx,

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://s.advanis.ca/ircc_client2022?reference_id=ZZ3Z4BFM."

I have received the above email and it says "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application." but I don't see any update when I log in to the portal to check my application. Any idea if this is legit?

• Wow
Reactions: VVV62

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: HezekiahVelle

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello all - Have anyone received an email from IRCC yesterday regarding a survey?

"Dear xxxxxx,

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://s.advanis.ca/ircc_client2022?reference_id=ZZ3Z4BFM."

I have received the above email and it says "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application." but I don't see any update when I log in to the portal to check my application. Any idea if this is legit?
Based on this link from a survey sent out last year, it is probable legit

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/client-experience-survey-2021.html

lollerball

Mar 8, 2022
I have received my GCMS notes which I have ordered on Jan 26th, 2022. In the Assessments section, it says Final: Approved, and the decision has been made in august 2021. I still don't see this updated on my IRCC portal.

Any idea if I am approved and nothing to be concerned about except for the status update on the IRCC portal or even though GCMS notes say approved it could still go otherwise?

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Planning to go to India for 15 days, do you guys think it's a risk based on current timeline of PR applications? I am afraid, what If i get eCopr and be out of status while out of country. Current GCMS notes says review required, security not started, medical expired.

Divya M K

Mar 10, 2022
FSw-O
Cor-India
Aor-feb 2021
Likes to know any Non-Pnp FSw-O from India received any additional doc request or atleast remedical request. It's just to know the chances of Feb aor people. Fun fact: I had received Oinp in sept 2020 and rejected it when I got the fsw ita. I think it was a foolish decision.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Caught a second GU in 2 months. As per GCMS notes, the first one was for Security starting so maybe the second one means security passed. Not sure what it means, but I'm relieved by the fact that they are doing something with my application and not just sitting on it.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Is it recommended to do Upfront medicals? Mine expired last Oct 2021. Ive seen many applications being processed after upfront medicals. What are your insights?